I have a question

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

one day if i can buy xenforo brand remover and xenforo license can i still continue my nulled script? or need the original well I use if I use original how can I migrate posts and members null to original?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

You can just add your license key into your current installation, thats it.

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

View previous replies…

one_finger_man

Registered

one day if i can buy xenforo brand remover and xenforo license can i still continue my nulled script? or need the original well I use if I use original how can I migrate posts and members null to original?
UNKNOWN PHyou at your own risk there giving you mix answers if its traced back to your community than you screwbold

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

you at your own risk there giving you mix answers if its traced back to your community than you screwbold
one_finger_manhow is it risky may i know I plan to buy a license but the xenforo community is always told which is better if the original is used than nulled they said I should install a fresh installation but I am worried about the members and posts in the forum It's a waste of everything I started

one_finger_man

Registered

how is it risky may i know I plan to buy a license but the xenforo community is always told which is better if the original is used than nulled they said I should install a fresh installation but I am worried about the members and posts in the forum It's a waste of everything I started
UNKNOWN PHthe only way you can run into these issues if some reports that you are using null and if there are add-ons that request you url to link back to them....most dont really know if you are using nulled or license just leave the xenfor copyright on your community
all so if you use the license and a null add-on it will not let you use it thats how you get cought

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

the only way you can run into these issues if some reports that you are using null and if there are add-ons that request you url to link back to them....most dont really know if you are using nulled or license just leave the xenfor copyright on your community
all so if you use the license and a null add-on it will not let you use it thats how you get cought
one_finger_manI plan to buy two things soon: xenforo branding removal and license What I think and prioritize is how to transfer the data null to original? member post etc.

xenforo only detects their own addons like xenforo resource manager it's their addons so they know if you break their rules using the API they don't care about other addons so even if you use original xenforo and you have nulled addons, it is still working xenforo will also know if your website is licensed there is a license checker on their website you can check that I am familiar with other info i just want to know if i should buy xenforo license and brand remover how can I transfer the data or migrate null to original member post etc. so I'm wondering if I can buy it can I still continue with my nulled script? or there is a way to migrate