i have something to know

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

when I use xenforo nulled from enxf can my site be hacked using sql injection ?

TrickyRicky

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

when I use xenforo nulled from enxf can my site be hacked using sql injection ?
UNKNOWN PHQuick reply to your question is Yes. but the same as if purchased there is always a chance but its flaws in xenforo not the null.

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

Quick reply to your question is Yes. but the same as if purchased there is always a chance but its flaws in xenforo not the null.
TrickyRickyso even if you buy the original there is still a chance to get sql injected what is a good idea to prevent the forum from being sql injected

TrickyRicky

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

so even if you buy the original there is still a chance to get sql injected what is a good idea to prevent the forum from being sql injected
UNKNOWN PHTry a Google Search (preventing sql injection). Its quite complicated. You will need to make edits. But a good rule is just keep everything up to date as best as you can and use a trusted site for plugins addons ect not just for protection against sql but backdoors and other nasty things that should worry you more.

Last edited:

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

Try a Google Search (preventing sql injection). Its quite complicated. You will need to make edits. But a good rule is just keep everything up to date as best as you can and use a trusted site for plugins addons ect not just for protection against sql but backdoors and other nasty things that should worry you more.
TrickyRickythank you htaaccess can protect your site from sql injection yes i know about addons / plugins we have a lot of backdoor there

one_finger_man

Registered

you will need to add security to your .htaccess file but there are so much to add just google the file protection