I request [DBTech] DragonByte InfoPanels 1.0.1

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

InfoPanels allows you to display useful and interesting information in a much more user friendly way, allowing your members to access important areas of the forum, and important information, without having to go through different menu screens.

Uses
The Top X Stats portion of the software allows your users to keep track of whats going on in the forum almost in real time - perfect for boards with many forums which are hard to keep track of!

The Welcome Panel displays all the information your users may want to see instantly when they log on, without having to go searching for it.

Live Demo

You can see this product in action via this page: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/pages/infopanels-demo/
(Guests / unregistered users cannot see the "Welcome Panel" portion.)

Feature List

Welcome Panel: A block above your normal forums, the Welcome Panel provides a range of stats important to your members such as their post count, % of total forum posts they have, new posts, unread conversations, etc.
The following statistics are displayed:
  • Current time
  • Unread conversations
  • Total conversations
  • Forum statistics
    • Members
    • Threads
  • Top poster
  • Your posts / threads
  • Your posts per day
  • Your % of the forum's total posts
  • Your most active forum
  • Your trophy points
  • Your reaction score

Top X Stats: This block lets you see a continuously updated feed of links to the latests posts made by your members, and many other things that users can choose between. This fits perfectly above a Shoutbox, for instance, to give people an easy view of new posts while they chat.
The following blocks are available:
  • Hottest Threads
  • Latest Members
  • Latest Posts
  • Latest Threads
  • Most Popular Forums
  • Most Reacted Threads
  • Most Reacted Users
  • Most Viewed Threads
  • Top Posters
  • Top Thread Starters
  • ...your suggestion goes here! ;)
Highly Configurable: Each of the above Top X Stats blocks can be individually configured. "Thread" related blocks can use a compact or the full "thread bit" style, include/exclude forums, cut-off dates and more. "User" related blocks can toggle avatar display, rich user name display, and more. The blocks will also hide the user details for ignored members!

Easily Deployed: The Welcome Panel and Top X Stats are fully native XenForo widgets, which means they can be deployed anywhere on your site either via the built-in widget position system, or manually via the template tags

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

InfoPanels allows you to display useful and interesting information in a much more user friendly way, allowing your members to access important areas of the forum, and important information, without having to go through different menu screens.

Uses
The Top X Stats portion of the software allows your users to keep track of whats going on in the forum almost in real time - perfect for boards with many forums which are hard to keep track of!

The Welcome Panel displays all the information your users may want to see instantly when they log on, without having to go searching for it.

Live Demo

You can see this product in action via this page: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/pages/infopanels-demo/
(Guests / unregistered users cannot see the "Welcome Panel" portion.)

Feature List

Welcome Panel: A block above your normal forums, the Welcome Panel provides a range of stats important to your members such as their post count, % of total forum posts they have, new posts, unread conversations, etc.
The following statistics are displayed:
  • Current time
  • Unread conversations
  • Total conversations
  • Forum statistics
    • Members
    • Threads
  • Top poster
  • Your posts / threads
  • Your posts per day
  • Your % of the forum's total posts
  • Your most active forum
  • Your trophy points
  • Your reaction score

Top X Stats: This block lets you see a continuously updated feed of links to the latests posts made by your members, and many other things that users can choose between. This fits perfectly above a Shoutbox, for instance, to give people an easy view of new posts while they chat.
The following blocks are available:
  • Hottest Threads
  • Latest Members
  • Latest Posts
  • Latest Threads
  • Most Popular Forums
  • Most Reacted Threads
  • Most Reacted Users
  • Most Viewed Threads
  • Top Posters
  • Top Thread Starters
  • ...your suggestion goes here! ;)
Highly Configurable: Each of the above Top X Stats blocks can be individually configured. "Thread" related blocks can use a compact or the full "thread bit" style, include/exclude forums, cut-off dates and more. "User" related blocks can toggle avatar display, rich user name display, and more. The blocks will also hide the user details for ignored members!

Easily Deployed: The Welcome Panel and Top X Stats are fully native XenForo widgets, which means they can be deployed anywhere on your site either via the built-in widget position system, or manually via the template tags
sucre13You should try this
https://enxf.net/resources/xengentr-welcome-panel-hosgeldin-paneli.605/

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET
I wait for this complement

[DBTech] DragonByte Security 4.3.0

dragonbyte infopanels 1.0.1

please let me know when you have it to buy the premium account

ENXF NET