icon or style ??

Yoel Rodriguez

Registered

Seeing the xenforo gallery, I meet those that I leave below the photos, I need to know if it is a plugin or if it is something that needs to be edited in the extra.lees, or does it come with the style and if you can tell me what styles it is , what I tell you to put an icon on everything in the profile, and the member list, I leave the photos below
Captura.PNG
Capturas.PNG

Ayon

[Developer]
Collaborate
Registered

Seeing the xenforo gallery, I meet those that I leave below the photos, I need to know if it is a plugin or if it is something that needs to be edited in the extra.lees, or does it come with the style and if you can tell me what styles it is , what I tell you to put an icon on everything in the profile, and the member list, I leave the photos below View attachment 15948 View attachment 15949
Yoel Rodriguezgive this site link Please

Ayon

[Developer]
Collaborate
Registered

style Name : Nova - PixelExit.com
/********* public:core.less ********/
These codes have been used

Yoel Rodriguez

Registered

yes, but ahy q look for the complete code, to see if I put it, if you could look for the complete code I would appreciate it

swiss

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

They are icons. And can easily done with CSS. All you need to do is knowing class name of that numbers. After then you can put fontawesome icons with classname:before { content: "fontawesomeiconcode"; } stuff.