? I'm @cmd!

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

? Hello

Hey, I'm cmd. I come from the UK, and I'm a freelancer. I specialize in quite a couple of things, which all can be found below in the section named "Services"—cool, right? Now you may be wondering, why am I here? That's an excellent question! It is mainly due to the fact of the quality of this forum. The collection of shared resources is insane and is something I'd love to utilize from day-to-day. We really should give massive applause to @ENXF NET and the team for frequently updating and providing us with resources to use for our sweet creations.

I am also well aware that I have been on this forum for quite some time, but I thought that it was about time to make a proper introduction, though!

? Services

I provide countless of different services. If you are interested in hiring me to provide any of these services to you, feel free to reach out to me via one of the ways mentioned down below in the "Talk to me" section.
  • Brand Design - Logo Designs? Social Media Assets? Media Kits? I am up for the task.
  • UIUX Design - Need your app or site sketched up before development begins? I can help you out.
  • Graphics Design - Anything from basic graphics to advanced advertisements, I am ready to help you.
  • Web Development & Design - Need yourself a sleek website to identify yourself online? Drop by with a message and let us talk!
  • Management - Community management? Staff management? Network management? I got you covered.
  • System Administration - Anything from pure networking to security and optimization per machine, I'll be there for you.
  • Configuration / Setups - Need your forums configured or maybe something else? Send me a message and let us discuss it.
  • Writing - Need a simple announcement written or legal document written? Sure! I can help with that.

? Talk to me

Maybe you want me to answer some of your questions or interested in utilizing me for any services mentioned above? Don't worry, just send me a message on these forums, and we can talk.
If you're interested in contacting me through any other platforms, send me a message anyways and check with me if I am available through the wanted platform.

Last edited:

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

nice to meet you in this forum :love:

repci

Registered

I will need a professional freelancer soon, to migrate several forums to a Reddit-style social networking platform, where each old topic category is converted into a sub, and all participants become members of the sub. But I would like to be able to communicate with someone who speaks Spanish, I don't know English and it's a drag to depend on an online translator.

Voy a necesitar un profesional freelance pronto, para migrar varios foros y reunirlos en una plataforma de red social al estio Reddit, donde cada categoría de temas antigua, sea convertida en un sub, y todos sus participantes convertidos a miembros del sub. Preferiblemente de código libre tipo GNU. Pero me gustaría poder comunicarme con alguien que hable español, yo no se inglés y es un engorro depender de un traductor online.

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@cmd welcome to ENXF! Sorry a bit late but welcome all the same!

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I’d love to help out with that, but I do sadly not speak Spanish. Your translator isn’t too bad, so it could still work out.
Start a conversation with me if you’re still interested.

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I too need to hire someone on for monthly assistance with some HTML 5/MYSQL stuff. I don't have enough time to do it all myself. Things are growing rapidly for me, we can discuss things if you are interested @cmd on discord

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

@lucius start a conversation with me on the forums and we'll figure something out.

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Excelente. bienvenidos. Hablo español por si necesitas algo.;)