Import DB from invisioncommunity to xenforo

vakk

Registered

Hello everyone,
I am writing this post to people who understand this system well,

My question is this: I currently have a site/forum that uses invisioncommunity, but I want to migrate to xenforo,

The condition is to save all topics, comments and users, in a word to copy everything frominvisioncommunity on xenforo is it possible for this to happen?

I will be grateful if someone can help me, I would pay how much the help will cost

thanks!

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello everyone,
I am writing this post to people who understand this system well,

My question is this: I currently have a site/forum that uses invisioncommunity, but I want to migrate to xenforo,

The condition is to save all topics, comments and users, in a word to copy everything frominvisioncommunity on xenforo is it possible for this to happen?

I will be grateful if someone can help me, I would pay how much the help will cost

thanks!
vakkThis should work with the help of the https://enxf.net/resources/xenforo-importers-1-4-1-released-xfi-2-2-enxf.60/ you need to try that with a test environment

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

I recommend to test first before doing it with the forum in production make backup copy first too

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

vakk

Registered

yes i am clear with these things, i will first back up the forum folder, base cast, then i will upload them to another test server and i will already start the test to import in xenforo