Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

everyone change password, i will update addon and style + vip later, wait me 2-3 hours everything will be fine
Outplayed + Verss leaked with Cookies, they stole my forums data Please be alert eleaks.to

thomsa

Freelance
Registered

555 NOW xenforo.to

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Could not find class Siropu\EasyUserBan\XF\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User in /home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Extension.php:174 Stack trace: #0 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(53): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Entity\\User') #1
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(67): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('XF:User') #2 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Repository/User.php(58): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure('XF:User') #3 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Repository/User.php(31): XF\Repository\User->getGuestUser() #4 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF.php(453): XF\Repository\User->getVisitor(0) #5 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Error.php(353): XF::visitor() #6 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2200): XF\Error->displayFatalExceptionMessage(Object(Exception)) #7 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF.php(168): XF\App->displayFatalExceptionMessage(Object(Exception)) #8 [internal function]: XF::handleException(Obj in /home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Extension.php on line 174

repci

SVIP Member
S.V.I.P Member
Registered

I've been very ignorant of all this that's happened. I noticed one day in June that the forum was down and I couldn't get in. Pernse to me it would be a shame if it closed.

Then I received in my email messages from another forum, which was identical to this one. I was busy with my business, I didn't investigate, I thought it would be a move.

Now that I read this topic, I am very surprised, and I begin to understand that the mood was a little tense.

By the way, I haven't changed my password, I'm going to do it now.

Sorry about my bad English. I'm Spanish and I don't know English.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)