Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@sucre13 I appreciate you talking to the immature thieves. But it's no use bro. It happened. ENXF is back up and I believe the next move for this forum needs to be how all the real registrants that want to be here can figure out how to move forward. @ENXF NET has decisions he must make moving forward. The first two very big ones, Site security, and to stop the server from going down constantly. I am sure he is overwhelmed. Everyone here in these comments is helpful in this community. We all just have to wait and see how this irons out I guess.

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

reported it as spam and as a phishing site to google :LOL:

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

the good thing is that the google robot knows the enxf.net page well it knows what is plagiarism and what is not

Pr0fesseur

Staff member
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Always adopt a security first approach. And use this as a learning lesson going forward.Many of my links and users have noticed a clone of my site pop up after someone grabbed all my assets..
But i have 3x the traffic and strong patron supporting base!
I can find my assets somewhere else but here is the best user experience! ENXF will recover and will be able to iron out all the issues over time!

If you want to see my forum PM me and ill send you a link. EVERYTHING used on my site is because of this community.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

We can use this email to log in as an administrator in the cloned forum, all you need to do is share your password that you had here to do the test.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@sucre13 I don't know how to get password :cry:

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

555 NOW xenforo.to

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Could not find class Siropu\EasyUserBan\XF\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User in /home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Extension.php:174 Stack trace: #0 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(53): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Entity\\User') #1
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(67): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('XF:User') #2 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Repository/User.php(58): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure('XF:User') #3 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Repository/User.php(31): XF\Repository\User->getGuestUser() #4 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF.php(453): XF\Repository\User->getVisitor(0) #5 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Error.php(353): XF::visitor() #6 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2200): XF\Error->displayFatalExceptionMessage(Object(Exception)) #7 
/home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF.php(168): XF\App->displayFatalExceptionMessage(Object(Exception)) #8 [internal function]: XF::handleException(Obj in /home/xenforo/public_html/src/XF/Extension.php on line 174

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

repci

Registered

I've been very ignorant of all this that's happened. I noticed one day in June that the forum was down and I couldn't get in. Pernse to me it would be a shame if it closed.

Then I received in my email messages from another forum, which was identical to this one. I was busy with my business, I didn't investigate, I thought it would be a move.

Now that I read this topic, I am very surprised, and I begin to understand that the mood was a little tense.

By the way, I haven't changed my password, I'm going to do it now.

Sorry about my bad English. I'm Spanish and I don't know English.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

GLeech

Registered

Wow. I never knew this happened. I was out due to internet connection getting cut + ISP bad service. Glad it's back on track