info under users picture

ItsAsylum

Registered

m currently trying to get the reputation system found here xF2 Add-on - [XTR] Reputation System 1.0.1 | XenForo Nulled Community (enxf.net) installed on my site. I have it activated and have it enabled with permissions good to go however, it is not showing up under my users picture that's along side their forum post. so while i am tinkering around in that same area i have a question about getting any information to show up right there. Currently all it says is New member under everyone's name and profile picture I'd like to get something setup like here where the admins get an admin tag, mods get a mod tag and so on and have it show up under there. Also the ranking system is still something id like to get going so if you have any idea why it isn't showing up any help on that would be appreciated.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

m currently trying to get the reputation system found here xF2 Add-on - [XTR] Reputation System 1.0.1 | XenForo Nulled Community (enxf.net) installed on my site. I have it activated and have it enabled with permissions good to go however, it is not showing up under my users picture that's along side their forum post. so while i am tinkering around in that same area i have a question about getting any information to show up right there. Currently all it says is New member under everyone's name and profile picture I'd like to get something setup like here where the admins get an admin tag, mods get a mod tag and so on and have it show up under there. Also the ranking system is still something id like to get going so if you have any idea why it isn't showing up any help on that would be appreciated.
ItsAsylumThis has nothing to do with the reputation system. The rang system is build in feature and you need to setup some rules so that the user will be moved into the correct group, it is called user group promotions:

Groups & permissions => User group promotions -> Add promotion
  • Promotion options
  • Apply this promotion while...
  • User field criteria

ItsAsylum

Registered

ok cool! I'm seeing the ones from the rang system showing up. So apparently its just the rep system addon having issues with showing up.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

this might be the css style settings, which you can set in the groups

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member