Installation Issues

Deconfilction

Registered

Hello,

I am currently on Ubuntu trying to install XenForo 2 however when I go to the install directory, nothing is happening and I am being presented with a blank white screen. I downloaded the XenForo PHP requirements file and this is the error I am given when I go to the page:

Code:
' . $fn . ' via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This will cause unexpected problems in XenForo.'; } } foreach ($recommended AS $fn) { if (in_array($fn, $disabled)) { $warnings[$fn] = 'Your server has disabled a core PHP function ' . $fn . ' via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.'; } } } if ($errors) { ?>

I have installed PHP 8.0 and I believe I have all the necessary modules however am struggling to find the reason for why this isn't working. Any help would be appreciated!

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

first use php 7.4 second the record says you have to activate certain functions in php.ini

Deconfilction

Registered

first use php 7.4 second the record says you have to activate certain functions in php.ini
sucre13I'm not too sure on how to activate the functions in the php.ini file.

Last edited:

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I'm not too sure on how to activate the functions in the php.ini file.
Deconfilctiongo to the php configuration file, like php.ini and remove the comment symbol in front of the lines, for which extension you would like to enable

Deconfilction

Registered

This issues has been fixed, thanks for the help.