INTRO - Hi Everyone

Ratchet

Registered

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to content management software. Not sure which cms software I should go with yet, but will check them out. Unsure which one is the best. So if members have opinions as to which cms is best to use, I would greatly appreciate your replies. Thanks

Ratchet

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello, Welcome to the community, Hope you enjoy your stay here. Before moving ahead please go ahead with and read the rules and regulations of the website, to have a smooth journey ahead.

Rules & Regulations : https://enxf.net/threads/forum-rules-guidelines.166/

If you are planning to build a Forum System, then go ahead with XenForo, if you are looking for particular script, like PHP based script and stuff, then there are various choices, and also it depends on your requirement, as one CMS might not have the feature you are looking for.

Wordpress
Joomla

Ecommerce:
Opencart
Prestashop

and so many other choices are out there.

Thankyou

Have a Great Day

xauUUL

I got less but I got best!
Collaborate
Registered

Hello, Welcome to the community!

Vex

Registered

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to content management software. Not sure which cms software I should go with yet, but will check them out. Unsure which one is the best. So if members have opinions as to which cms is best to use, I would greatly appreciate your replies. Thanks

Ratchet
RatchetI've used Xenforo since around 2014 and it's awesome. It's not necessarily a CMS, but a forum software. But with the plethora of plugins and mods, it can do a lot of new and different things.

BTW, welcome!

Loki

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Ratchet

Registered

Thanks everyone for the information, I really appreciate it. I will checkout and try XenForo Software and see how it works.

@Vex, is there a small list of Plugins & Mods that are must have ?

I'm guessing that it really depends on how I want to setup my website and what I want to have.

Levi Ackerman

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Thanks everyone for the information, I really appreciate it. I will checkout and try XenForo Software and see how it works.

I'm guessing that it really depends on how I want to setup my website and what I want to have.
Ratchethttps://enxf.net/resources/xenforo-resource-manager-2-2-4-released-xfrm-2-2-enxf.2497/ - Resources
https://enxf.net/resources/xenforo-media-gallery-2-2-4-released-xfmg-2-2-enxf.2548/ - Media

Reactions: Vex

Vex

Registered

RatchetYes it just depends on what you want to do. I usually just browse the plugin section and see what looks cool. :)

Ratchet

Registered

Thank you Vex for the information, really appreciate it. (y):)

Vex

Registered

Thank you Vex for the information, really appreciate it. (y):)
RatchetSome mods that I like are Conversation Folders, Attachments Plus, Alert Improvements, Conversation Improvements, and [Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery, to name a few. :)