Xenforo 2.1 InvalidArgumentException:

samuso

Registered

Hello. it throws me this error every day. and I can't know why:

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('alerts_unviewed')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l16/s9/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(629): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('alerts_unviewed')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(BR\ModernStatistic\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#3 src/addons/BR/ModernStatistic/XF/Template/Templater.php(27): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, true)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(547): BR\ModernStatistic\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:pAGE_CON...', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2002): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

Let's see if anyone knows what I have to do. Thank you

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

More information are required, which version of Xenforo are you running and which version of Brivium Modern Statistic is running installed?

samuso

Registered

More information are required, which version of Xenforo are you running and which version of Brivium Modern Statistic is running installed?
BattleKingok.

version xenforo: v2.1.12

brivium version: [BR] Modern Statistics 3.1.0

thank you and excuse my english since i use google translator

regards

View previous replies…

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

ok.

version xenforo: v2.1.12

brivium version: [BR] Modern Statistics 3.1.0

thank you and excuse my english since i use google translator

regards
samusoThis plugin generates a lot of errors, there are better plugins than that example, the one that uses this forum changes that plugin and check if it doesn't generate errors.

samuso

Registered

This plugin generates a lot of errors, there are better plugins than that example, the one that uses this forum changes that plugin and check if it doesn't generate errors.
sucre13ok and if it is not annoying could you tell me the name of the plugin of the forum for the messages.

thanks for answering. Regards.

samuso

Registered

This plugin generates a lot of errors, there are better plugins than that example, the one that uses this forum changes that plugin and check if it doesn't generate errors.
sucre13Thanks, I followed your advice and uninstalled the brivium statistics plugin and it no longer generates errors. wait two days to see and be able to answer you.

thank you very much for your advice.

Regards.

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello. it throws me this error every day. and I can't know why:

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('alerts_unviewed')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l16/s9/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(629): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('alerts_unviewed')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(BR\ModernStatistic\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#3 src/addons/BR/ModernStatistic/XF/Template/Templater.php(27): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, true)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(547): BR\ModernStatistic\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:pAGE_CON...', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2002): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

Let's see if anyone knows what I have to do. Thank you
samusoplease post first line off error.

samuso

Registered

please post first line off error.
thomsathis:
  • InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'alerts_unviewed' on XF:User[2]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194
o this: #1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l16/s9/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(629): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('alerts_unviewed')

Thank you so much. regards

View previous replies…

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

this:
  • InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'alerts_unviewed' on XF:User[2]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194
o this: #1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l16/s9/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(629): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('alerts_unviewed')

Thank you so much. regards
samusoerror this "internal_data/code_cache/templates/l16/s9/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(629):"
check that.