IPS Community 4.7.1 NULLED

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Got it installed had to update to PHP 8.1 after finding the issue here
https://github.com/php/php-src/issues/8108

I made a few posts and started a thread and so far all dates correct. What PHP version are you using? I think the patch is for versions less than 8.1. I'm running some more tests and checking database if I find anything will post.

So far my dev site is running smoothly
devCU Software

Thanks for the file I cleaned it up there was tracking code added by the nuller in 7 files, I added a legit license and removed all the NULLED text and some more linking garbage. Its 100% clean now if you want it let me know.

Last edited:

Nsadow311

Registered

Got it installed had to update to PHP 8.1 after finding the issue here

I made a few posts and started a thread and so far all dates correct. What PHP version are you using? I think the patch is for versions less than 8.1. I'm running some more tests and checking database if I find anything will post.

So far my dev site is running smoothly
devCU Software

Thanks for the file I cleaned it up there was tracking code added by the nuller in 7 files, I added a legit license and removed all the NULLED text and some more linking garbage. Its 100% clean now if you want it let me know.
PlanetMasterI sent a dm to you I didnt know whether I shouldve asked in this thread or send you a DM so I did both:)

reLo

Registered

I reverted to php 7.4 and everything is same.

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I reverted to php 7.4 and everything is same.
reLoIs this happening for threads and / or posts in forums?
Your images above with the issue what's the from? A custom 3rd party application? IPS Pages?

reLo

Registered

Is this happening for threads and / or posts in forums?
Your images above with the issue what's the from? A custom 3rd party application? IPS Pages?
PlanetMasterYes, only in IPS pages. Maybe I should compare ips pages files from 4.7.0 with 4.7.1 to see where mess happened? But I really dont have knowledge for that.

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

@reLo so your issue from the pic you attached is date is missing not that the wrong date is shown like the IPS bug you linked to? So I am thinking template issue perhaps and looking through the IPS dev tools

Can you link me to that page so I can check the source and see what's missing or post it in a PM?

reLo

Registered

Yes, its date missing, but when I attach link of article, it is written "January 1 1970".

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Yes, its date missing, but when I attach link of article, it is written "January 1 1970".
reLoOK Got it
Did a Examdiff on all cms files compared to last release found a few changes but so far nothing that would effect the date. if its there I'll find it.

reLo

Registered

OK Got it
Did a Examdiff on all cms files compared to last release found a few changes but so far nothing that would effect the date. if its there I'll find it.
PlanetMasterI think this is combination html/cms.
As I said, there is no date and time data on Pages, but when I attach link of page, I get this:

Attachments

• OP065F.png
    OP065F.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 109

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

OK I see now, its in the core application not CMS. I'll do a diff

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

@reLo Sorry I cannot recreate the issue, dates are working fine on my upgraded sites so I cant debug the problem. I will continue to keep an eye open for the correct code/patch for you.

debugdates.png

For those wanting a clean nulled IPS 4.7.1 here it is.
  1. Removed all ruMafia code, linking and tracking
  2. Removed all NULLED references
  3. Added a proper key (Doesn't make this a legit purchase just returns a scan as legit instead of returning nulled)
properkey.png

Nulled Key Nonexistent
improperkey.png

I apologize to the mods if this isn't the proper way of adding a release.

Attachments

• ips_4.7.1_clean.rar
    12.5 MB · Views: 166
Last edited:

reLo

Registered

Is it possible that problem is in (axen) article system in pages plugin which I use?

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Is it possible that problem is in (axen) article system in pages plugin which I use?
reLoLike I mentioned before 3rd party mods are always last to get updated for compatibility. Try disabling and see what happens its worth a shot. After disabling clear caches and if you have CLI access restart PHP-FPM
If you require Axen mod for the articles to show in the first place then that wont make a difference. Bottom line is IPS released a patch so more likely it is their issue.

reLo

Registered

Just to say, I just purchased the latest version of plugin (Axen) article system in pages, and problem is still there. So, it must be problem with IPS Pages.

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Just to say, I just purchased the latest version of plugin (Axen) article system in pages, and problem is still there. So, it must be problem with IPS Pages.
reLoDefinitely IPS problem found another instance in calendars and IPS staff said in thread its the same issue. Funny its because they fixed a bug in PHP 8.1 thats creating the issue so its an IPS deal as you stated

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/468680-system-error-when-accessing-calendar-after-upgrading-from-ips-470-to-471/

I knew it as I posted the link to this yesterday. had a feeling this was the issue
bug.jpg

I may be able to fix now knowing the cause. Get back to you
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=80047

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Last edited:

reLo

Registered

It would be great if you can solve the problem. If don't, we will need to wait next update. It can be 1-3 months of waiting, which is very long.