Resource icon

IPS Released IPS Community Suite 4.7.x Release | IPS 4.7 4.7.16

No permission to download

reinierlazo

Registered

How can I update to this version manually?
can you help me, please

K4HVH

Registered

metalechala

Registered

Hi, I have the exact same question. Any ideas on how to update this manually? Thanks.
metalechalaI've found the answer in a russian forum!

1- Upload all the new files to the server, overwriting if asked. (The conf_global file won't be touched as is it not present in the new files you've just downloaded).
2- Go to /admin/upgrade/ and follow the process.
3- Enjoy!

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

BattleKing updated IPS Community Suite 4.7.x Release | IPS 4.7 ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

Core
  • Added pagination to the Edit History screen.
  • Added the core_api_logs database table to the support tools database checker.
  • Added a noindex metatag to the poll voters page.
  • Added the ability to reset 2fa security answers for all members.
  • Added the time to the date form validator message when the time is also used.
  • Changed the recommended MySQL version to 5.7.8, this will be the minimum version in future.
  • Changed the Author and Update Check URL fields when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lewis6236

Registered

Thank you, but it would be better if the admin panel didn't show that it is nulled (it says "Invision Community v4.7.8 NULLED") :p

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Thank you, but it would be better if the admin panel didn't show that it is nulled (it says "Invision Community v4.7.8 NULLED") :p
Lewis6236to delete at mysql run sql
SQL:
UPDATE `core_theme_templates` SET `template_content` = REPLACE(`template_content`, 'NULLED', '') WHERE `template_content` LIKE '%NULLED%' COLLATE utf8mb4_bin

and at /datastore/template_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_dashboard.xxxxxxxx.php
search NULLED and delete it.

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

to delete at mysql run sql
SQL:
UPDATE `core_theme_templates` SET `template_content` = REPLACE(`template_content`, 'NULLED', '') WHERE `template_content` LIKE '%NULLED%' COLLATE utf8mb4_bin

and at /datastore/template_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_dashboard.xxxxxxxx.php
search NULLED and delete it.
thomsaThat's not from my release. This is the line in admin templates that adds that
HTML:
        <p class='ipsType_reset ipsType_normal'>
            Invision Community {lang="acp_version_number" sprintf="\IPS\Application::load('core')->version"} NULLED
        </p>
It doesn't exist in my release, thats a cache file you need to update cache thats old stale data from the database probably from a previous release.

Last edited:

immsvk

Registered

I am work few yeas ago with IPS what is better now IPB or Xenforo ?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I am work few yeas ago with IPS what is better now IPB or Xenforo ?
immsvkDepends what you want to do, but in the most cases Xenforo, there are more addons available.

Zlaja

Registered

i need 4.7.9 version can have any link for download ?

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

With forumnulled gone I think there is a delay in releases. I have 4.7.9 super clean no null references for anyone that needs it. Try and get 4.7.10 asap.

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

With forumnulled gone I think there is a delay in releases. I have 4.7.9 super clean no null references for anyone that needs it. Try and get 4.7.10 asap.
PlanetMastersystem\upgrade.php

Code:
\IPS\Output::i()->redirect( \IPS\Http\Url::external( "https://invisionpower.com/" ) );

install\license.php (whats about the key) ?=

Code:
    $form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Text( 'lkey', '16BF-9C65-B3A6-1337', TRUE, array( 'size' => 50 ), function( $val )

init.php

Code:
            \IPS\Db::i()->update( 'core_sys_conf_settings', array( 'conf_value' => 'a6f37dc05b427d82aa5a2e5b6e6229ed' ), array( 'conf_key=?', 'ipb_reg_number' ) );
            \IPS\Settings::i()->ipb_reg_number    = 'a6f37dc05b427d82aa5a2e5b6e6229ed';

applications\forums\data\schema.json

Code:
"post": "<p>Welcome to your new Invision Community!<\/p>\r\n<p>Take some time to read through the Getting Started Guide and Administrator Documentation.<\/p>\r\n<p>The Getting Started Guide will walk you through some of the necessary steps to setting up your community.<\/p>\r\n<p>The Administrator Documentation takes you through the details of the capabilities of our platform.<\/p>\r\n<p><a href='https:\/\/remoteservices.invisionpower.com\/docs\/getting-started' rel='external'>Go to the Documentation<\/a><\/p>",

system\Theme\Theme.php

Code:
<a rel='nofollow' title='Invision Community' href='https://www.invisioncommunity.com/'>Powered by Invision Community</a>

Last edited:
View previous replies…

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

system\upgrade.php

Code:
\IPS\Output::i()->redirect( \IPS\Http\Url::external( "https://invisionpower.com/" ) );

install\license.php (whats about the key) ?=

Code:
    $form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Text( 'lkey', '16BF-9C65-B3A6-1337', TRUE, array( 'size' => 50 ), function( $val )

init.php

Code:
            \IPS\Db::i()->update( 'core_sys_conf_settings', array( 'conf_value' => 'a6f37dc05b427d82aa5a2e5b6e6229ed' ), array( 'conf_key=?', 'ipb_reg_number' ) );
            \IPS\Settings::i()->ipb_reg_number    = 'a6f37dc05b427d82aa5a2e5b6e6229ed';

applications\forums\data\schema.json

Code:
"post": "<p>Welcome to your new Invision Community!<\/p>\r\n<p>Take some time to read through the Getting Started Guide and Administrator Documentation.<\/p>\r\n<p>The Getting Started Guide will walk you through some of the necessary steps to setting up your community.<\/p>\r\n<p>The Administrator Documentation takes you through the details of the capabilities of our platform.<\/p>\r\n<p><a href='https:\/\/remoteservices.invisionpower.com\/docs\/getting-started' rel='external'>Go to the Documentation<\/a><\/p>",

system\Theme\Theme.php

Code:
<a rel='nofollow' title='Invision Community' href='https://www.invisioncommunity.com/'>Powered by Invision Community</a>
SNap!Its a valid release those variables are purposeful as they don't need to be changed in IPS to null it and the license is to hide the fact that it is nulled. I do this to all the nulls before I install them for many years, clean them from the nullers crap. Those who advertise and boast the nulling in applications are not smart they only serve to screw you the user by labeling your code nulled. This is a 100% clean release by me that is nulled properly but not overly. Apologies I wont release anything secure and private anymore.

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Its a valid release those variables are purposeful as they don't need to be changed in IPS to null it and the license is to hide the fact that it is nulled. I do this to all the nulls before I install them for many years, clean them from the nullers crap. Those who advertise and boast the nulling in applications are not smart they only serve to screw you the user by labeling your code nulled. This is a 100% clean release by me that is nulled properly but not overly. Apologies I wont release anything secure and private anymore.
PlanetMasteryour decision what you post or not, but looks for me for some legit key and also the hash. its not 100% clean, hotlinks are active. next time write a little statement about the key/hash

PlanetMaster

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

your decision what you post or not, but looks for me for some legit key and also the hash. its not 100% clean, hotlinks are active. next time write a little statement about the key/hash
SNap!I guess for a site that shares files/nulls thats fine but for a site that is public and may be a social community or business, you want the proper stuff there to show your users and clients its legit. One can always remove/alter the copyright if they want but it is of no consequence. The key is nothing but a generated number matching the IPS format. If by any reason the site is scanned it will show a valid looking license key and passed over but if it shows nulled by idiot guess what? You do as you do I do as security and privacy these days dictates. My releases are better than a nulled they're cracked. ;)

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I guess for a site that shares files/nulls thats fine but for a site that is public and may be a social community or business, you want the proper stuff there to show your users and clients its legit. One can always remove/alter the copyright if they want but it is of no consequence. The key is nothing but a generated number matching the IPS format. If by any reason the site is scanned it will show a valid looking license key and passed over but if it shows nulled by idiot guess what? You do as you do I do as security and privacy these days dictates. My releases are better than a nulled they're cracked. ;)
PlanetMasterwhatever, discussion over.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

BattleKing updated IPS Community Suite 4.7.x Release | IPS 4.7 with a new update entry:

Core

• Added a minimum of one day end date to Alerts.
  • Replaced Authy MFA with Verify.
  • Enforce account completion (display name and email are set) before using the account to login to third party OAuth Clients.
  • Fixed an issue where the Moderation IP Tool wouldn't show the logged IP addresses for private messages.
  • Fixed an issue where creating a new content item may show an undefined index error.
  • Fixed an issue where the rebuild URL queue extension class could throw an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

APPG

Registered

Hi!

Why does it show me that there is a new version, and after going to your website there is the version that I have installed?????

1.png
2.png

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hi!

Why does it show me that there is a new version, and after going to your website there is the version that I have installed?????

View attachment 35338 View attachment 35339
APPGBecause the installation check the marketplace and see that there is a new version available on the developer site, the update / upgrade message has nothing to do with our forum.

Thew new version will be added soon.

APPG

Registered

Because the installation check the marketplace and see that there is a new version available on the developer site, the update / upgrade message has nothing to do with our forum.

Thew new version will be added soon.
BattleKingAaa, and I thought it showed the version on this page, now I see that there is a newer version :)