Is there an add-on for A payment Gateway?

betbet

Registered

Hey guys. With another business I own, payment gateways are utilised, since the main business is too 'high risk' for PayPal and Stripe.

This means when a customer selects PayPal or Stripe to pay with, our main site sends them to a whitehat (paypal/stripe approved) site, which auto-directs them to the payment page whether it be stripe or paypal, and upon completion, will redirect back to the main site, all automatic.

I was wondering if there was such a thing or add-on for XenForo?

Alternatively, what would you suggest for accepting PayPal or Stripe with a greyhat type forum, apart from crypto.
Also, is there a Perfect Money add-on?

Rolex9

Registered

I had the exact same problem. I think the best solution is getting paid with familiar and friend method...

Gogol11

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

If you make adult, you need other payment-systems. The problem is that they take between 10 and 15 percent of your money.
If you use paypal and someone tells them what you do, they probably stop your account and maybe hold your money for some month (i have heard from other webmasters).

To program a class to work with new providers is not so hard after you have understood their system.
They are more or less the same, but everyone has some own points to work out.