+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

LQD submitted a new resource:

[J] Email Check - xf2 email check, j emai check

Note: Currently this addon can't be used for upgrading xenforo 1.x version of this addon , i will do that all later.

This is a simple addon that check the emails entered by users during registration via the api of
  1. validator.pizza
  2. ipqualityscore.com
What's the limit?

1. The number of request is limited to 120 requests per hour, per IP address for Validator.pizza . If you need a higher limit, please contact them on validator.pizza. It does't...

Read more about this resource...

Belinux

Registered

How can i download that addon, even i have react to topic.

ilona

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

IMG_0875.jpeg

What to put to „enable ip check”?
Private api key from ipqualityscore??

What to put to „enable ipqualityscore check”???

ShieldX

Registered

View attachment 37093

What to put to „enable ip check”?
Private api key from ipqualityscore??

What to put to „enable ipqualityscore check”???
ilonabro bro bro , simply check the box for Mailcheck.ai i am using only 1 option not multiple. to use multiple option fill it correcty then only works, for me no issue.

ilona

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ilonaThe first one is the API key for ipqualityscore.com to check the IP.
The second one is the API key for ipqualityscore.com to check the e-mail .

So there are two email checks, one from MailCheck.ai, which checks only the domain and one from ipqualityscore.com, which checks complete email address.

View previous replies…

ilona

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

The first one is the API key for ipqualityscore.com to check the IP.
The second one is the API key for ipqualityscore.com to check the e-mail .

So there are two email checks, one from MailCheck.ai, which checks only the domain and one from ipqualityscore.com, which checks complete email address.
BattleKingat ipqualityscore panel is API key for ip and email the same and when i put thise 2 in addon then i get errors…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

at ipqualityscore panel is API key for ip and email the same and when i put thise 2 in addon then i get errors…
ilonawhat kind of errors?

ilona

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

what kind of errors?
BattleKing
  • ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "disposable"
  • src/addons/Justin/EmailCheck/XF/Entity/User.php:71

0src/addons/Justin/EmailCheck/XF/Entity/User.php(71): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/pleaks/pu...', 71)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(798): Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Entity\User->verifyEmail('kimmy67@interia...', 'email', 5, Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(643): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_verifyValueCustom('kimmy67@interia...', 'email', 5, Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(577): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('email', 'kimmy67@interia...')
#4 src/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(59): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set('email', 'kimmy67@interia...')
#5 src/XF/Service/User/Registration.php(112): XF\Service\User\Registration->setMapped(Array)
#6 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(463): XF\Service\User\Registration->setFromInput(Array)
#7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(419): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->setupRegistration(Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionRegister(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Register', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

ilona

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

what kind of errors?
BattleKing
  • ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "proxy"
  • src/addons/Justin/EmailCheck/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php:33

#0 src/addons/Justin/EmailCheck/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(33): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/pleaks/pu...', 33)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

• ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "proxy"
  • src/addons/Justin/EmailCheck/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php:33

#0 src/addons/Justin/EmailCheck/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(33): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/pleaks/pu...', 33)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
ilonaLooks like the result is differently returned, need to create an account to check this, but from the documentation it looks ok.

ilona

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Looks like the result is differently returned, need to create an account to check this, but from the documentation it looks ok.
BattleKingexactly those errors get when i create new account

„Ooops something went wrong… try later”

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

exactly those errors get when i create new account

„Ooops something went wrong… try later”
ilonaI ve just checked the code and so far as I see, there is still an issue in there, but I cannot prove it, because not able to create an account in that page.

The following code might need to be changed in src\addons\Justin\EmailCheck\XF\Entity\User.php from:
PHP:
                if($result !== null){
                    if (isset($result['valid'])) {
                        $this->error(\XF::phrase('please_enter_valid_email'), 'email');
                            return false;
                        } elseif($result['disposable'] == "true") {
                            return false;
                        }
                    }

to:
PHP:
                if($result !== null){
                    if (isset($result['success']) && $result['success'] == "false" ) {
                        $this->error($result['message']);
                            return false;
                        } elseif($result['disposable'] == "true") {
                            return false;
                        }
                    }

Maybe someone could confirm this.
PHP:
                    if (isset($result['valid'])) {
does not make any sense, because if it is set and not null then i will return an error message, but it should be the other way round. Even the above suggestion would be better.

ShieldX

Registered

i have tested this addon today , it really help to stop fake registration. as i did enable email verification , but we can use this addon as it check for real , so even someone try to spam won't be longer...

ilona

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

i have tested this addon today , it really help to stop fake registration. as i did enable email verification , but we can use this addon as it check for real , so even someone try to spam won't be longer...
ShieldXHow didu setup those 2 fields from my screen? Cuz ipqualityscore has 2 the same key api for IP and email…