Last problem presented by my forum!

said550

Registered

I already have everything working, I only present a single problem.

UPS! We have run into some problems. Please try again later. More details of the error may be in the browser console.

It only allows me to add the text of a format (only written) if I add any element (Change color to the text - add an image or anything else)

It throws me that error, will there be a way to repair it or some addons?

1626126391105.png

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Check your error logs in admin cp

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Please could you open the console and post what kind of error is posted there. To do that open the developer pane in the browser and change to the console, clear it and reload the page and execute the step to reproduce the issue. Now you should see the error in here, please post that.

said550

Registered

Please could you open the console and post what kind of error is posted there. To do that open the developer pane in the browser and change to the console, clear it and reload the page and execute the step to reproduce the issue. Now you should see the error in here, please post that.
BattleKingGracias amigo aquí te mando lo que pediste es el único problema que tengo, todo lo demás funciona sin problemas
1626197025822.png

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Gracias amigo aquí te mando lo que pediste es el único problema que tengo, todo lo demás funciona sin problemas
View attachment 22614
said550It sounds like something went wrong with permissions in the file system. Did you also checked the logs in admin control panel, maybe there are some more information.

Since when did you get this error, after a specific change or installation or from the beginning?

said550

Registered

It sounds like something went wrong with permissions in the file system. Did you also checked the logs in admin control panel, maybe there are some more information.

Since when did you get this error, after a specific change or installation or from the beginning?
BattleKingI'm not sure why I installed all configure and customize and then I tried that item :( I'm really not sure how to fix it

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

you have permission problem in xenforo installation directory

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

1626203203009.png

said550

Registered

said550

Registered

if you are using vps or dedicated server you have to give permission to the directory where your xenforo chmod -R 0777 is installed
sucre13Lo tengo instalado en un hosting namecheap, aunque creo que sé cómo permitirme probar

said550

Registered

It appears, that some ModSecurity rules are triggered. ModSecurity is an Apache module which works as a web application firewall. It blocks known exploits and provides protection from a range of attacks against web applications. However, sometimes, mod_security may incorrectly determine that a certain request is malicious, while it is actually legitimate. In such situation, we can white-list triggered mod_security rule on the server, so that you can bypass the block.

very good thanks @sucre13 I have solved the problem thanks to that information you gave me