Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Here, you can find all FAKE/SCAMMER/Leaks XenForo Nulled Community Forum !

warez.team = xenforo.download (Scammer)
warezm.com (Scammer)
r4p3.in
xenforo.icu
xenforo.pk - dloady.com
xennull.com
cmswarez.com = xfmafia.com = xenbin.com and scriptzbin.com
r4p3.net = ciphers.pw
scriptsnulled.to = xenfun.com (Leaks)
Eleaks.to = Xenforo.to
myiptvforum.com (Leaks)
aiw.bz (Leaks)
nullforums.net (Leaks)
xnforo.ir (Scammer and Leaks)
boardscriptz.org (Scammer and Leaks)
xenvn.com (Leaks)
blackspig.it (Leaks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Lets get better with Calling the scammers out.. Maybe a template?

[Date of scam] [Type of Scam] [Payment type] [Payment processor] [Short description] [Proofs]

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

blackhatw*** forum , their download section they involved in piracy section and provide nulled copies. no action taken . by xenforo
because they are getting advantage from them . huge traffic ,copyright in footer ! . if any new user bought license posted anything about nulled. they immediately limited your license . and 2nd the scammer name 021 . the xenforo supporting him . he is also involved in piracy russian forum . no action taken. this is hypocrisy of xenforo

View previous replies…

micke

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

blackhatw*** forum , their download section they involved in piracy section and provide nulled copies. no action taken . by xenforo
because they are getting advantage from them . huge traffic ,copyright in footer ! . if any new user bought license posted anything about nulled. they immediately limited your license . and 2nd the scammer name 021 . the xenforo supporting him . he is also involved in piracy russian forum . no action taken. this is hypocrisy of xenforo
DareDevilIt's an accusation, how do you know that?

Wolf Knight

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

warez.team (Scammer)
I confirm that this site is a scammer and I had a bad experience with them.

WinSys32

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

rigarus99

Registered

I installed one or two addons from xnforo.ir : /

Should I uninstall it ?
What kind of damage can occur with such scam addons?

Unauthorized access? Manipulation in the admincp?
what usually happens when you become a victim of a scammer and install an add-on from them?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Should I uninstall it ?

what usually happens when you become a victim of a scammer and install an add-on from them?
r4z0rknowneverything or nothing can happen.
It might be good to check the content.

Most scam would be to purchase for stuff which isn't provided. Sometimes the version is just increased with the same content as old version

dwinchester

Registered

Should I uninstall it ?

r4z0rknownThat forum have everything for free, dunno why u even mentioned them here

dwinchester

Registered

Have a question for you on this thread, any one who owns a similar forum is a scamer for you, or you just put in this thread forum where people where scamed

Levi Ackerman

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Have a question for you on this thread, any one who owns a similar forum is a scamer for you, or you just put in this thread forum where people where scamed
dwinchesterDrainage of resources from the project, it is not nice. ENXF bought plugins, and they are leaked

View previous replies…

dwinchester

Registered

Drainage of resources from the project, it is not nice. ENXF bought plugins, and they are leaked
True123Not everyone, im on forums who're older than this one just have to check the whois, can't call everything with the same name , im not saying nothing bad about this one , this's a great community but dunno seeing that list a lil bit weird

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Not everyone, im on forums who're older than this one just have to check the whois, can't call everything with the same name , im not saying nothing bad about this one , this's a great community but dunno seeing that list a lil bit weird
dwinchesterSome of the mentioned forums scam/fraud you and some of the others give fake addons, where just the lines has been moved around or just changing the version number.

Not all of them, but some.

dwinchester

Registered

Some of the mentioned forums scam/fraud you and some of the others give fake addons, where just the lines has been moved around or just changing the version number.

Not all of them, but some.
BattleKingWhat do you mean with you ? Im not giving nothing fake, i actually have xenforo license and paid for everything thing i place in my forum, 1 - Have respect to developers, 2 - would place anything nulled on my community , you gotta watch your mouth

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

What do you mean with you ? Im not giving nothing fake, i actually have xenforo license and paid for everything thing i place in my forum, 1 - Have respect to developers, 2 - would place anything nulled on my community , you gotta watch your mouth
dwinchesterI cannot follow Please could you tell me what you are talking about ?

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

What do you mean with you ? Im not giving nothing fake, i actually have xenforo license and paid for everything thing i place in my forum, 1 - Have respect to developers, 2 - would place anything nulled on my community , you gotta watch your mouth
dwinchesterdo not use the domain in which you use the forum that you have cancelled, better use another domain so that you do not lose the license as I lost it 🥺

dwinchester

Registered

do not use the domain in which you use the forum that you have cancelled, better use another domain so that you do not lose the license as I lost it 🥺
sucre13no no, my licensed xenforo community have nothing to do with xenforo resources

jim

Registered

es-xenforo.com same guy who stole ENXF database, how do I know? Their user id is the same number and their signature is the same don't use that site.

Screenshot_32.jpg
Screenshot_33.jpg

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

dwinchester

Registered