Looking for a special type of Addon for XFRM

rigarus99

Registered

I'm looking for an addon that recognizes duplicate resources after I uploaded a new resource.
Since I have a few hundred resources, I would now like to have the option of recognizing duplicates directly so that I can delete them again.

A small example: I upload a new resource and after uploading a "Resource exists twice"or "Duplicate resource detected" notification appears or the resource is marked with this or a similar note.

Of course, it can also work differently, the important thing to me is that it works. It should be determined from the title.
Does anyone of you know a solution for something like that?

Would be absolutely awesome to know.

WinSys32

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

There is no addon that checks duplicated resources, the only thing you can do is install AndyB - Similar Resources, when people enter the resource title they will see a few suggestions and if it's already exist :) Offcourse it doesn't prevent them from posting it, but you can make rules for that on your forum :)

rigarus99

Registered

Okay thanks for that information :)

When i write a title in the titlebox and it will show me similar stuff its abolute okay for me.
something like this would help me a lot !

Can i use this AndyB Similar Resources with [OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout 2.2.0 ?
Seems like that this is a different addon for resources. I need the XFRM Resources Layout.
Its important for me

WinSys32

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Okay thanks for that information :)

When i write a title in the titlebox and it will show me similar stuff its abolute okay for me.
something like this would help me a lot !

Can i use this AndyB Similar Resources with [OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout 2.2.0 ?
Seems like that this is a different addon for resources. I need the XFRM Resources Layout.
Its important for me

r4z0rknownHi,

As far as I know XFRM Resources Layout, is only on the overview page. This lay-out is not used when adding a resource. So it should need to work :)

Greetz,
WinSys32

rigarus99

Registered

i will try that. Thanks alot !
r4z0rknownokay so i tryd it. Its okay but not what im looking for.
It only shows similar resources when i click on a resource and view them.
On the ground bottom it shows me similar resources.

What im looking for is for an addon that shows me similar resources when i type in a text in the title box when i create a new resource. But anyway thanks for that addon :)