Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello, members of this great community. I believe most of our members are great people as well as helpful. I will be randomly selecting an ENXF Community member once a month and recognizing them by upgrading them to VIP for a month so it is an incentive to you members to abide by the rules, be respectful, don't spam, don't leak, most of all be helpful if possible. You never know, that random selection might be you for a month (y) :)

Have fun everyone, we are paying attention to your helpfulness.

GrimHackers

GrimHackers.ME
Collaborate
Registered

Awesome initiative. I feel many of the users here has the potential to build a better site with the assets of ENXF, but they can't just because they don't have a payment method (or money). Your giveaway would help a site grow better <3

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

I appreciate all the support of this. I am not doing it for my own recognition, it is something I decided to do to recognize all of the members for your time, effort, pleasantness as well as helpfulness. I think this community is one of the greatest forum communities there is; and I am part of quite a few in different areas. This is the best way I know how to give back to this community that has given me so much. Thanks again, everyone.

swift

Registered

I will never be picked just because i'm far to busy with my own site and right now is falling through the cracks but i will continue to support the site ?