Need help dragonbytes and resources

kceliola

Registered

Hi I have the dragonbytes credits system and I want to know how I can setup credits with resources.

Ive seen around some times are able to let users earn credits and then they can use the credits to buy resources how do I go about doing this.

Thanks in advanced and I really hope someone can assist me…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hi I have the dragonbytes credits system and I want to know how I can setup credits with resources.

Ive seen around some times are able to let users earn credits and then they can use the credits to buy resources how do I go about doing this.

Thanks in advanced and I really hope someone can assist me…
kceliolaYou need to add some events for it, in the credit system.

kceliola

Registered

For example I know how to setup an event so you will require to pay credits per source but what I want is to let user chose if they wish to charge credits or not like this (sell with credits) @BattleKing

Attachments

• 6D9E2154-F9DF-43AB-BD50-E07AA52CDBAF.jpeg
    6D9E2154-F9DF-43AB-BD50-E07AA52CDBAF.jpeg
    509 KB · Views: 90

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

For example I know how to setup an event so you will require to pay credits per source but what I want is to let user chose if they wish to charge credits or not like this (sell with credits) @BattleKing
kceliolaYou have to go to the event and create these events

1642520554800.png

if someone download the resource it will cost x credits
if someone downloaded the resource you will get x credits
if you upload or update the resource you will get x credits

For DBTech Credits I have not seen anything to sell resources with Credits, further checks and search need to be executed

The picture you have posted is from BRIVIUM Resource Credits Payment and this is only working with BRIVIUM Credits.

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Have you found any solution? I guess you have limited choices for this to work. Either you have to go for BRIVIUM Resource Credits Payment or have to go with Paid Resources addon.

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

@BattleKing , I tested things with Paid Resources addon, and it was working partially like it was deducting the amount from the buyer, however it was not adding the deducted amount to the sellers account. Have you got any idea on that?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@BattleKing , I tested things with Paid Resources addon, and it was working partially like it was deducting the amount from the buyer, however it was not adding the deducted amount to the sellers account. Have you got any idea on that?
Soft4WinNo, I have not checked BRIVIUM stuff, because they have to many bugs. I'm looking to get a solution for DBTech Credits, but I'm really busy currently