Node Icon

xF2 Add-on Node Icon 2.2 Beta 3

No permission to download

skittels

Registered

Why not have updates?

andyalvarez

Registered

If I use images from the server directory, the icon is not displayed in the list of forums, font awesome does work, but images loaded from the server path does not work...

redfired

Registered

If I use images from the server directory, the icon is not displayed in the list of forums, font awesome does work, but images loaded from the server path does not work...
andyalvarezfont awesome doesn't work for me. I select use basic font awesome node and then a code like this: fa-regular fa-baby-carriage

what im doing wrong? I think maybe its broken

moohook

Registered

I am also having issues. Some nodes are not displaying icon and have no reason why so I am looking for alternative only admin can see the missing icons I am externally hosting via imgbb and tried hosting on server but same problem

Ozaki

Registered

Problem with icons from local server.
My path is /style/icons/***.png | Adding the path of the image to "Node Icon:" but image is not showing off.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Problem with icons from local server.
My path is /style/icons/***.png | Adding the path of the image to "Node Icon:" but image is not showing off.
OzakiTake a look into the console log if there are any errors which indicate a wrong set path