notification or alert in the bell when someone created a new post

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Hello friends. I created a post a while ago like this. my question is: is there a way to get a notification or alert mode in the bell when someone makes a post? that is, not to my gmail for example, but to the envelope of the forum or in alert mode in the bell. I know of a plugin that notifies the mail when someone makes a post, I also know of another plugin for when someone makes their first post, but I want to know the way to get to the forum's own profile every time someone makes a post. Thank you...

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Well i can't exactly figure out to which notification you are referring to, but here is what i know:-

Since Xenforo 2.1+, they have implemented Inbuilt Push Notifications, through which if a user is watching a particular forum or a thread, so if that thread gets any update, the user gets push notification on his browser. For that push notification to be received, users will have to self Allow the notification on your site when they visit it, they will get a prompt to approve it.

Link to go to that settings :- admin.php?options/groups/alerts/

Please note for push notification to work, your server must have gmp extension enabled, In case its not available, you can contact your hosting support team and ask them to enable it.

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Ok sorry i misunderstood you earlier, so here is the thing, you want to get an alert on forum whenever a new thread is posted or a new post is created inside a thread, so for that you have to watch that thread or forum, so forums and threads you are watching, you will get updates of them on alert.

However, do note that if you are watching a thread or forum , but you don't visit to those sections when you get alert of them, so after some time you will stop receiving those alerts for that particular section, and once you again visit their, you will start receiving those alerts again.

For Forums :-

1596800668639.png

For Threads :-

1596800740065.png

Fusio

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Thank you very much, maybe I did not explain myself better.
I know of those options. here is the question:
my forum is still a localhost, so I put an example:
1-a user created a post.
2- as administrator or moderator I login to the forum and an alert appears (not the push notification), for example: the user FUSIO created a post. This is exactly what I need. It is the way to know when someone creates a post. I want a notification to arrive every time someone makes a post. Of course I will follow the thread of the conversation later. Thank you
1596805747699.png

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

I see, I don't think XenForo have something like that inbuilt, you will have to look for an addon if available, or have one custom build by developer.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

tu quieres que te notifique cuando un usuario creea una publicación nueva verdad

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

no se puede solo puede recibir notificación para aprobar dicha publicación cuando un usuario crea un una publicación