Unmaintained Nulled vs Licenced

Hebu_n

Registered

Guys I want to ask what is difference between Nulled and Licenced I mean I setup my web site base on nulled version what is going to happen if i stay with it or what is benefits of switching licenced version ?

outplayed

Collaborate
Registered

Guys I want to ask what is difference between Nulled and Licenced I mean I setup my web site base on nulled version what is going to happen if i stay with it or what is benefits of switching licenced version ?
Hebu_n
The real question es the nulled version of every software can contain malware, and ure contributing with piratery somehow, but in my opinion is completly normal u wanna tried some services before you spend a big quiantity of money like 150$ for a original one, i have a licensed one and nulled one and believe me if u get the resources from here, u can be 98% sure are malware free.

sourav

Registered

Before you use nulled resources, you should scan it using a premium anti-malware
and yeah, there's difference is support from author. everything is same as long as nulled are updated with the latest.

Hebu_n

Registered

Guys I have install the nulled version from here what I am saying everything looks good for me why shoul I buy a licensed

outplayed

Collaborate
Registered

All this comunity share is with testing pourpose so is on your consideration if u keep using a nulled one or pay for a original, thats what the forum rules says

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

If you have the money, you should buy 1 license :giggle: