Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Thread & Quick Reply Placeholders & Templates - Easily manage thread and post templates

This is a cool little addon that will allow you to have thread/post templates and manage placeholders. These are set in each node individually by editing the node in the ACP.

Place holders can be used to direct people to do or not do something. Placeholders will show up in selected forums for threads and/or posts if you desire. Placeholders disappear as soon as the user starts typing in the editor.

Placeholder Example:
View attachment 19873
Thread & post...

Read more about this resource...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated [OzzModz] Thread & Quick Reply Placeholders & Templates with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Thread & Quick Reply Placeholders & Templates for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.0.2

Changed: Thread and quick reply placeholder imputs in the ACP from a editor to textarea. Placeholders don't support bbcode so no need to have a editor.
Changed: two phrases. Thread Prompts = Thread Template and Quick reply prompt = Quick reply template
Changed: Placeholder to show the full text on smaller devices instead of being truncated.

Read the rest of this update entry...