Question Please Answer

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

i have a question what happens when nulled xenforo is uploaded to live site or real webhosting is it legal or illegal can i sue or am i responsible

kullas

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

No worries needed. You can use it as well, but it can be claimed if you are going to popular or if they followed. If you use offshore hosting, it cannot be impacted anyway.

I don't think any harmful responsible will be initiated.

As my opinion, if XF can be nulled by third-party, you can use it. XF offers official updates that are origin by Xenforo. It's up to you. Also, I don't think they can take legal action, because it's involved with lots of peoples.

Ultimately, the nulled also affiliated for xenforo :)

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

No worries needed. You can use it as well, but it can be claimed if you are going to popular or if they followed. If you use offshore hosting, it cannot be impacted anyway.

I don't think any harmful responsible will be initiated.

As my opinion, if XF can be nulled by third-party, you can use it. XF offers official updates that are origin by Xenforo. It's up to you. Also, I don't think they can take legal action, because it's involved with lots of peoples.

Ultimately, the nulled also affiliated for xenforo :)
kullasHow about on this error take a look of my screen shot i upload the xenforo nulled software to webhost but he said like that

Attachments

• IMG_20190830_215411.jpg
    IMG_20190830_215411.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 101

UNKNOWN PH

RUSH ARMY
Registered

Attachments

• IMG_20190830_215411.jpg
    IMG_20190830_215411.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 99

xfto0

Registered

i have a question what happens when nulled xenforo is uploaded to live site or real webhosting is it legal or illegal can i sue or am i responsible
UNKNOWN PHHow much do you have PhP version?

kullas

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Just upload the test requirement file, it will determine your requirements.

Attachments

• xenforo-requirements-test.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 104