XF 2 Tip Remove the copyright (easy)

one_finger_man

Registered

for you to remove everything else just go to you page and copyright and remove this line
Code:
{{ phrase('extra_copyright') }}

VoyagerSDP

Registered

View previous replies…

dddd

Registered

Removing the copyrightRow directly from the files before installing the style is the best method.
As for the XenForo copyright, same thing, removing it directly from the forum file and then rebuilding the master data is the best method.

one_finger_man

Registered

Removing the copyrightRow directly from the files before installing the style is the best method.
As for the XenForo copyright, same thing, removing it directly from the forum file and then rebuilding the master data is the best method.
ddddeven after all you do that you still have to add the add-ons witch you will still get copyright on the footer makes cents

View previous replies…

dddd

Registered

even after all you do that you still have to add the add-ons witch you will still get copyright on the footer makes cents
one_finger_manhow will they show their copyright if you remove the copyrightRow from the style?

feel-me-think-about-it.gif

one_finger_man

Registered

like I have a million reasons to lie to you and crop my screenshots to fake them
you believe what you want
ddddi never said you are lien its just dont show me anything and this is not a debate witch would be the best way to remove copyright every member has there own way of doing it last confo

dddd

Registered

i never said you are lien its just dont show me anything and this is not a debate witch would be the best way to remove copyright every member has there own way of doing it last confo
one_finger_manif your intention is to remove the copyright, and the copyrightRow only serves the purpose of displaying the copyright, I don't see why any other method would be better than removing the copyrightRow directly from the files before installing them.
this method does not require that you modify every addon to stop them from displaying their own copyright, because you just removed the row they use to display it...

your method of emptying the phrase only removes the text, you are still left with a huge empty row that serves no purpose.

one_finger_man

Registered

if your intention is to remove the copyright, and the copyrightRow only serves the purpose of displaying the copyright, I don't see why any other method would be better than removing the copyrightRow directly from the files before installing them.
this method does not require that you modify every addon to stop them from displaying their own copyright, because you just removed the row they use to display it...

your method of emptying the phrase only removes the text, you are still left with a huge empty row that serves no purpose.
ddddyou are still going on with this i guess u need to feel that you had to get that out ya system:unsure:

VoyagerSDP

Registered

if your intention is to remove the copyright, and the copyrightRow only serves the purpose of displaying the copyright, I don't see why any other method would be better than removing the copyrightRow directly from the files before installing them.

ddddhttps://enxf.net/threads/remove-copyright-footer-completely-no-css.6537/

Kilowallow

Registered

@ENXF NET
I have tried all these techniques and the bottom of my page still has the copyright.

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 6.17.49 PM.png

SNap!

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Kilowallow

Registered

you want to remove all ?
SNap!Yes, I want to remove all of it. My main header logo also stopped centering and shifted to the left even after I typed in the code to center it.

I used this but it didn't center it.

.p-header-logo
{
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@ENXF NET
I have tried all these techniques and the bottom of my page still has the copyright.

View attachment 31487
KilowallowThe easiest way to hide them
Go to Extra.less and add this code (please be sure to use the correct Extra.less file depending on your possible selected themes):

Code:
.p-footer-copyright {display: none;}

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@Kilowallow
try that in extra.less

Less:
.p-footer-row.p-footer-copyright {
    display: none;
}

looks like you ve got a different theme installed which changed something,

Kilowallow

Registered

@Kilowallow
try that in extra.less

Less:
.p-footer-row.p-footer-copyright {
    display: none;
}

looks like you ve got a different theme installed which changed something,
BattleKingIt was working a few days ago, I had the same theme installed for almost two year with no problems until now. I didn't add any new add-ons or anything like that in months.

View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Thank you, but I used both and they haven't worked. I think extra.less has to be fixed because I'm not able to add badges in extra.less or center the homepage logo header with codes that worked previously either. So I think something is wrong with extra.less
KilowallowIt sounds like something is overwritten or already defined in extra.less or inside the theme, if there is no access to the system we cannot find out why it does not work

Kilowallow

Registered

It sounds like something is overwritten or already defined in extra.less or inside the theme, if there is no access to the system we cannot find out why it does not work
BattleKingI'll give it to you soon because it looks like the admin doesn't know what was overwritten in extra.less that messed it up.