Server Error

Maxim

Registered

Hi, on the admin page I always and continuously get this error, how do i solve, thanks.
  • ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Template public:xtr_statistics is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:666

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hi, on the admin page I always and continuously get this error, how do i solve, thanks.
  • ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Template public:xtr_statistics is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:666
Maximplease post full error.

Maxim

Registered

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/dssbhtur/...', 666, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(666): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1595): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'xtr_statistics')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1657): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xtr_statistics', Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s3/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1755): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:xtr_stat...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1628): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\ForumStats\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(2142): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<div class="b...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

<div class="b...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

alodda

Registered

first look if xtr_statistics is exist in your public template.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

There is an xtr_statistics plugin that is generating the error for you, it can be a theme such as Exclusive Dark or the author's plugin xtr looks for the plugins that are xtr and uninstalls it to see if you find the error

Maxim

Registered

There is an xtr_statistics plugin that is generating the error for you, it can be a theme such as Exclusive Dark or the author's plugin xtr looks for the plugins that are xtr and uninstalls it to see if you find the error
sucre13I uninstalled the plugin but it keeps giving me error

Maxim

Registered

I don't understand, I have uninstalled all the stats and I am always getting the error

Maxim

Registered

I delete everything but soon after it comes back, and it gives me error all the time

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered