short intro and few questions :-)

• Thread starter Deleted member 9906
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9906

hi guys! forum seems great.i've used xenforo few years back but i'm out of the loop. i'm a web dev and i used to run a small forum. i don't have issue with paying for xen license the product is great however they don't accept crypto or anything like it which leaves me locked with paypal which I don't have or cc which I don't want to use... that's my reason for using nulled

a few questions
1 where can i download the ORIGINAL files? non-modified, non-nulled, virgin? like i've downloaded the latest xenforo but it's only nulled i want to be able to compare what changes have been made. is this available in vip section?
2 how does enxf compare to other competitor websites? which groups/websites should I stay away from? my favorite one xenforows is out of the nulling game, i don't know about others
3 can i pay with alternative payment say bitcoin? @ENXF NET

cheers

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

hi guys! forum seems great.i've used xenforo few years back but i'm out of the loop. i'm a web dev and i used to run a small forum. i don't have issue with paying for xen license the product is great however they don't accept crypto or anything like it which leaves me locked with paypal which I don't have or cc which I don't want to use... that's my reason for using nulled

a few questions
1 where can i download the ORIGINAL files? non-modified, non-nulled, virgin? like i've downloaded the latest xenforo but it's only nulled i want to be able to compare what changes have been made. is this available in vip section?
2 how does enxf compare to other competitor websites? which groups/websites should I stay away from? my favorite one xenforows is out of the nulling game, i don't know about others
3 can i pay with alternative payment say bitcoin? @ENXF NET

cheers
jz0kcI don't recommend to buy xenforo . News from other forum . They are scamming people .

Also they only support bigboards like avforum ign similar .they don't care what smalll board do - no support. They just need your hard earn money

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Everyone can message me :eek:

ENXF NET