Show Thread title in Hidden Spoiler/Code with Addon XTR Hide Content

weberswerner

Registered

Hey Guys! I'm already using XTR Hide Content to hide Urls to unregistered guests, in the warning-message I do display the thread title for advertising purpose. I used the following instructions for that which worked great: https://enxf.net/threads/display-thread-title-in-warning-message-of-addon-hide-content.11287/post-55941

Now I want to hide Spoilers and Code-Blocks too, but I can't get it working displaying the threadtitle in the warning message of the spoiler/code-block. Does anyone have a clue how to get that working?

Thank you a lot in advance!

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hey Guys! I'm already using XTR Hide Content to hide Urls to unregistered guests, in the warning-message I do display the thread title for advertising purpose. I used the following instructions for that which worked great: https://enxf.net/threads/display-thread-title-in-warning-message-of-addon-hide-content.11287/post-55941

Now I want to hide Spoilers and Code-Blocks too, but I can't get it working displaying the threadtitle in the warning message of the spoiler/code-block. Does anyone have a clue how to get that working?

Thank you a lot in advance!
weberswernerwhat have you done already?

weberswerner

Registered

what have you done already?
BattleKingI did the following:
in src/addons/XENTR/HideContent/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php
edited this code:
Code:
return $this->templater->renderTemplate('public:xentr_hide_bb_code_tag_url');

Replaced it with:

Code:
$title = $entity->Thread->title;

return $this->templater->renderTemplate('public:xentr_hide_bb_code_tag_url', ['title' => $title]);

After that I could successfully use $title to display the title inside the template: xentr_hide_bb_code_tag_url

But my problem is, the $title variable does not work for the other xentr_templates :(

Thanks for helping me out!