Spammers

Samuel

Registered

Hello friends, i have so many spams like
ewqlheqwkuheqk
wwwwwwww
ewquj04924pfcdskw

Are there any method to stop this facking spammers like 'Regular expressions' ??

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Samuel

Registered

View previous replies…

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Tnx. but how to stop spams like below in this add-one:

ewqlheqwkuheqk
wwwwwwww
ewquj04924pfcdskw

can you tell me ??
Samueltry to use [OzzModz] Spam Cleaner Phrases or Signup abuse detection and blocking

Samuel

Registered

try to use [OzzModz] Spam Cleaner Phrases or Signup abuse detection and blocking
BattleKingThank u. Actually I installed most of these add-Ones, but because I don't know enough about how to stop this kind of spam, I'm really confused. I thought there was a way to stop such spam via 'Regular expressions'. SAD

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Thank u. Actually I installed most of these add-Ones, but because I don't know enough about how to stop this kind of spam, I'm really confused. I thought there was a way to stop such spam via 'Regular expressions'. SAD
Samuelin registration put verify with email also helps

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Thank u. Actually I installed most of these add-Ones, but because I don't know enough about how to stop this kind of spam, I'm really confused. I thought there was a way to stop such spam via 'Regular expressions'. SAD
Samuelregular expression, but how you want to create such an expression, the words do not have any standards.
Are these words you ve posted the ones which came into your board again and again? Or are these just examples

Samuel

Registered

regular expression, but how you want to create such an expression, the words do not have any standards.
Are these words you ve posted the ones which came into your board again and again? Or are these just examples
BattleKingThese are examples. @sucre13 They register and confirm their email, but they spam like this to unlock the hidden contents instead of sending thanks or using appropriate sentences. cuz im using [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System

Kenpachi

Registered

I use reCAPTCHA v2 and Email confirmation 👍🏻 Not problem at all.

Samuel

Registered

View previous replies…

Kenpachi

Registered

i haven't any problem in registrations. they spams to unlock the hidden contents.
im using [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System
SamuelOh, I understand. Hmm, well, if you have that option, you have to educate you users. Personally, I don't like force user to post, I like a natural flow in forums, real post with value. I don't what type of forum you have, but you can create a VIP forum, there you can post the important and in the regular forums whatever but they don't have to post to see the content.

Samuel

Registered

Oh, I understand. Hmm, well, if you have that option, you have to educate you users. Personally, I don't like force user to post, I like a natural flow in forums, real post with value. I don't what type of forum you have, but you can create a VIP forum, there you can post the important and in the regular forums whatever but they don't have to post to see the content.
Inamsay@Inamsay Yeap, I removed this restriction for those who purchase a special subscription. I have this problem with regular members who are mostly rules have no meaning for them. :LOL:

Samuel

Registered

If you have a nulled forum or a regulation that make people write in your threads in order to see the hidden content i believe you gonna have to get more mods in order to avoid the spam
dwinchesterI tried many add-ones, but this type of spam "iwiwiwiwueuiewueu" cannot be detected.