Style Only Shows Raw XML

sammyg7241

Registered
Time online
2h 36m
I recently got a XenForo and tried to install a style from here. I uploaded the upload directory into my XenForo root and imported the style XML in the admin panel. When the style is active, it only shows the raw XML and the the actual XenForo. (Please see screenshot)

Attachments

DareDevil

LEAKERS TRACKER ⚠️
Staff member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered
Time online
8d 14h 48m
which theme it is ?make sure it is in valid directory because css and jss missing . (TRY TO USE THE LATEST THEME)

Whatever

No one
V.I.P Member
Registered
Time online
1d 16h 34m
I recently got a XenForo and tried to install a style from here. I uploaded the upload directory into my XenForo root and imported the style XML in the admin panel. When the style is active, it only shows the raw XML and the the actual XenForo. (Please see screenshot)
U gotta upload the contents inside of 'upload' folder to ur xf root. I am guessing u uploaded the whole upload directory.

sammyg7241

Registered
Time online
2h 36m
I uploaded the contents, not the directory. There was a js directory and a styles directory.

View previous replies…

Whatever

No one
V.I.P Member
Registered
Time online
1d 16h 34m
@bobbie233 which theme r u using and version? Also which xf version r u on? Default themes of xf showing fine?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock