Style Only Shows Raw XML

sammyg7241

Registered

I recently got a XenForo and tried to install a style from here. I uploaded the upload directory into my XenForo root and imported the style XML in the admin panel. When the style is active, it only shows the raw XML and the the actual XenForo. (Please see screenshot)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 133

DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

which theme it is ?make sure it is in valid directory because css and jss missing . (TRY TO USE THE LATEST THEME)

Whatever

No one
Collaborate
Registered

I recently got a XenForo and tried to install a style from here. I uploaded the upload directory into my XenForo root and imported the style XML in the admin panel. When the style is active, it only shows the raw XML and the the actual XenForo. (Please see screenshot)
sammyg7241U gotta upload the contents inside of 'upload' folder to ur xf root. I am guessing u uploaded the whole upload directory.

sammyg7241

Registered

I uploaded the contents, not the directory. There was a js directory and a styles directory.

Whatever

No one
Collaborate
Registered

And other themes u installed works fine? If they look fine then the one u r installing is broken or not compitable with ur version of xf.

Whatever

No one
Collaborate
Registered

@bobbie233 which theme r u using and version? Also which xf version r u on? Default themes of xf showing fine?