+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

LQD submitted a new resource:

[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager - Multi-Campaign Donation Drive Manager

With so many expenses, your organization can often find that offsetting cost with donations is a great way to produce continued quality services and better experiences for your guests.

Enter [TH] Donate, a simple yet powerful donation manager. Run multiple campaigns at the same time. One for your server bill and another for that new software the community has been wanting to have.

If you want to offer sustaining member...

Read more about this resource...

Tize

Registered

Hello, good evening, first of all, thank you very much for your publication.
I would like to know if you know why I can not install it, it is very strange, I have used Xenforo 1 and it was different.
I have given permissions to the config file with:
Code:
$config['enableAddOnArchiveInstaller'] = true;
And then I uploaded all the files to the server, and when accessing add-ons, there's nothing new.
I have also looked at the documentation of your website, but it is the same as I published, there is no way.
Code:
https://www.themehouse.com/help/documentation/donate/installing-th-donation-manager
I also tried to upload it from add-ons and it does not work. I hope you can help me, thanks and regards.

sad.jpg

Tize

Registered

Hello, good morning @ENXF NET , thank you very much for your response and for your help.
I have lost several hours of my life, trying to launch the plugin, for not having realized that it is for version 1.
What a mistake I have.
Thank you very much, I will try the other, greetings and see you soon.