any way to buy add ons ?

Jace

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

well you can't , its aganist forum rules if you want that addon you have to upgrade
please read forum guidelines first

jz0kcv2

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

I dont want a special account I just want the add ons
shlukyou purchase an upgrade to help out the forum otherwise no money to buy addons themes etc support the site and upgrade you can try for a month it's worth every penny in my opinion! it's perfect to try addons etc without need to pay and if you really like it you can always pay and support the original creators

shluk

Registered

you purchase an upgrade to help out the forum otherwise no money to buy addons themes etc support the site and upgrade you can try for a month it's worth every penny in my opinion! it's perfect to try addons etc without need to pay and if you really like it you can always pay and support the original creators
jz0kcv2after I upgrade how do I download the chit chat add on,media gallery add on and the kotlin code add on ?

jz0kcv2

+Lifetime VIP+
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Registered

after I upgrade how do I download the chit chat add on,media gallery add on and the kotlin code add on ?
shlukFind the addons/themes you want in the resources section.when you click on specific addon like this one media gallery https://enxf.net/resources/xenforo-media-gallery-2-2-1-released-xfmg-2-2-enxf.2548/ you can see on the top Resources > SVIP Files > XenForo Premium Resources > Released 2x

The SVIP means its for SVIP access. you go to upgrades VIP and see which upgrades say - Access to SVIP Resources Sections . You select the one which has SVIP. Most resources which are quality are in SVIP because it costs more money to buy them and they are very popular

hope that helped

shluk

Registered

do you have an add on for pasting kotlin codes tho ?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

but none for the kotlin programming language.
so I was wondering if you have one because it's important to me
shlukI'll check it, it should be possible but there might be some changes required, further investigation required