DareSec

Inforc3r
Staff member
Administrator
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

DareDevil submitted a new resource:

Thread/Conversation Email Full Message Text by Usergroups - Set who receives full text message text in emails through usergroup selection.

This plugin is helpful if you’d like to receive full message text in forum, conversation, and thread notifications through email for some usergroups, but not all.

For my community, I don’t like the full message text to be sent by email for two reasons:
  1. I want to encourage visitors to return to the website to read new posts, conversations and thread updates
  2. I want to discourage people from trying to reply to messages via email (which doesn’t work)
We receive a lot of...

Read more about this resource...

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

DareDevil updated Thread/Conversation Email Full Message Text by Usergroups with a new update entry:

v1.1.0 - Important Bug Fix

• ** BUG FIX ** where setting wasn't abiding by "thread" related email notifications
  • Made the add-on abide by the default XF setting if "full text" is enabled for all users
    • You MUST "uncheck" sending "full text" for all users for this add-on to have any effect
  • Cross-linked options to "Email Options" XF options page
  • Cross-linked options to "Threads, discussions and conversations" XF options page

Read the rest of this update entry...