Torrent tracker

KingBhai

Registered

How do I make a torrent website with xenforo? I can't find any resource/help while searching on the internet. If anyone knows please help 🥲

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

It is called Ztense torrent tracker addon + H&R addon included. Turn your forum into torrent tracker website

Pinuccio

Registered

Greetings,
How many guys are looking for an addon based on the xenforo 2.2 torrent tracker?

Well...

if you want to create a torrent tracker website do not use xenforo addons because it is not an effective site for this search,
try to create a serious site with

github torrentpier

or

github UNIT3D-Community-Edition

these xenforo xbt plugins do not have a valid certificate and it is very dangerous both for updating and for the servers themselves, apart from the difficulty of installing on private torrents then ... what is the use of having a xenforo torrent tracker that is based only about downloading addons xenforo, wordpress or other?

It must be a serious thing like "teamos"

This is advice.

yadro

Registered

Greetings,
How many guys are looking for an addon based on the xenforo 2.2 torrent tracker?

Well...

if you want to create a torrent tracker website do not use xenforo addons because it is not an effective site for this search,
try to create a serious site with

github torrentpier

or

github UNIT3D-Community-Edition

these xenforo xbt plugins do not have a valid certificate and it is very dangerous both for updating and for the servers themselves, apart from the difficulty of installing on private torrents then ... what is the use of having a xenforo torrent tracker that is based only about downloading addons xenforo, wordpress or other?

It must be a serious thing like "teamos"

This is advice.
PinuccioCan you please share the details how can we create web by using these two addons?