Xenforo 2.1 uid skipping

123abc

Registered

Hello. I don't like that when you delete someone's profile, there will be empty profile with uid (user id) left. Is is possible to make that when new user register after I delete someone's profile, new user will be moved to uid that deleted member left?

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hello. I don't like that when you delete someone's profile, there will be empty profile with uid (user id) left. Is is possible to make that when new user register after I delete someone's profile, new user will be moved to uid that deleted member left?
123abcwhat u you mean?

123abc

Registered

For example: I have 5 users on forum. I will delete user with profile /members/3/. If you visit that link it will say "The requested user could not be found.". After that if a new member will register he will have /members/6/ possible. Is it possible to make that if a new user register after that he will claim uid from deleted user. So instead of /members/6 his link will be /members/3.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

That's delete members, I did not delete, I just banned, if they message me, I will open rebanned

123abc

Registered

@ENXF NET I'm asking if it's possible to do that on my forum. I don't want there to be any skipped profiles. When I delete a user, his profile gets removed and he his link is empty forever. I want to make it so next user that will get uid from deleted user.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@123abc I think you should delete it directly here
Users -> Users

123abc

Registered

@ENXF NET That's not exactly what I meant, but it's not such a big deal so nevermind. Thanks anyways

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

123abc@123abc I would log in to your Mysql database for your Xenforo install, look for "xf_users" and see if that deleted account is still in the database, if it is delete that user. May solve your issue :)

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

123abcNo. database use AUTO_INCREMENT for new uid.

123abc

Registered

Nope, it's not there. I'll try to rephrase everything again. Basically I want to replace missing users with the new ones. So if I have uids 1,2,3,4,5 and uid 3 will get removed. I want next user that will register to get uid 3, not 6 (so instead of uids 1,2,4,5,6 it will become 1,2,3,4,5 again)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-151452_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-151452_Chrome.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 85