[Ultimate] Custom Slider

xF2 Add-on [Ultimate] Custom Slider 2.5.4

No permission to download

Berrrb

Registered

@BattleKing Yes, the UIX Fix option is selected.

I have a feeling that all slick slider functionality has broken on my site - as another slider widget add-on has similarly broken.

EDIT: Yes, I can confirm that the problem is my site. Putting together a basic slick slider in a widget resulted in the same error - suggesting that the add-on is fine but something is going wrong at my end. It's just not loading the jQuery library or the scripts to make the slider function.

EDIT EDIT: It may have been a conflict with the [TH] Featured Threads and Content add-on. It has a built-in slider widget that reworked to use for my site. It's not as nice as the ultimate custom slider, but I didn't want to redesign the entire site potentially and install SFCore Extended to get a working version. The end result I went with is here

Last edited:

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@BattleKing Yes, the UIX Fix option is selected.

I have a feeling that all slick slider functionality has broken on my site - as another slider widget add-on has similarly broken.

EDIT: Yes, I can confirm that the problem is my site. Putting together a basic slick slider in a widget resulted in the same error - suggesting that the add-on is fine but something is going wrong at my end. It's just not loading the jQuery library or the scripts to make the slider function.

EDIT EDIT: It may have been a conflict with the [TH] Featured Threads and Content add-on. It has a built-in slider widget that reworked to use for my site. It's not as nice as the ultimate custom slider, but I didn't want to redesign the entire site potentially and install SFCore Extended to get a working version. The end result I went with is here
BerrrbSent me your forum site via a private message and create an account for me, I could have a short look, maybe I see something,