Unable to update Addon // TH-Monetize

rigarus99

Registered

I have installed the Monetize 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

It seems that this version is broken at some point..

I have a ton of errors in the errorlog related to this addon but everything works fine with the addon at all.
User can upgrade accounts and everything else works just fine i think.

The only problem is that im absolute unable to update to a newer version
When i try to update monetize via AdminCP im getting this error:
Monetize2.png
Monetize1.png

Now someone says to me i need to downgrade to a lower version as 1.1.1 Patch level 1 manually via ftp or filemanager and overwrite all files that has same name/data etc ..whatever
And then i could update to the newest version via admin cp he saight..

But that cant work without loosing stuff right ?
This will screw up my monetize upgrades for sure or what you guys think ? The lower version is the first release when
I have a ton of members who have upgrades at the moment... I dont wanna loos them.

The good point is... I have backups of my forum.

But i dont wanna be in a situation where i need to do use it to rescue my forum..

Is there any other solution for this problem ?

Thx in advance!
🎄🤶❄️⛄

wallas

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

I have installed the Monetize 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

It seems that this version is broken at some point..

I have a ton of errors in the errorlog related to this addon but everything works fine with the addon at all.
User can upgrade accounts and everything else works just fine i think.

The only problem is that im absolute unable to update to a newer version
When i try to update monetize via AdminCP im getting this error: View attachment 32150 View attachment 32149

Now someone says to me i need to downgrade to a lower version as 1.1.1 Patch level 1 manually via ftp or filemanager and overwrite all files that has same name/data etc ..whatever
And then i could update to the newest version via admin cp he saight..

But that cant work without loosing stuff right ?
This will screw up my monetize upgrades for sure or what you guys think ? The lower version is the first release when
I have a ton of members who have upgrades at the moment... I dont wanna loos them.

The good point is... I have backups of my forum.

But i dont wanna be in a situation where i need to do use it to rescue my forum..

Is there any other solution for this problem ?

Thx in advance!
🎄🤶❄️⛄
rigarus99
Although it is possible to install the bundled files, I advise you to manually update the add-ons using an ftp program instead. In addition, the apps are not updated and developed by chance.
There is a newer version on the site, it would be worth trying it. Finally, creating a demo page is the simplest solution, you can test the apps there.

[TH] Monetize 1.1.5 Path Level 2​

https://enxf.net/resources/th-monetize.1468/

Thanos Crax

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Yes, the newer versions have some issues. I tested v1.1.2 and that error appeared for me too.

So just use a previous version like I'm using:

[TH] Monetize 1.1.1 Patch Level 1​

And it works but also has some bugs and issues. I even noticed upgrades being doubled automatically and in development mode the page threw an SQL exception......Add-on is unmaintained and xenforo has newer functions that it just doesn't understand.
Maybe the upgrades issue is some other add-on but Monetize is the only one related to it:

image94061ed2d77f9d42.png