Upgraded my site, but now i cant sign in! Please help

apex17

Registered

Hey guys,

I have a few questions I need some help with! I was running on xenforo 2.1 and I was trying to upload addons but I needed the newer version of xenforo so I upgraded to 2.2.5. The upgrade worked out perfectly... no problems, but when I try to sign in to my admin control panel, it just brings me right back to the same screen as if I was signing in again. No error message or anything.

Also, I am using the Ui.x 2 theme from theme house... Since I upgraded, my theme and fully messed up! I had a bunch of custom CSS work on the theme and I don't want to lose it!

Would someone please be able to help me or guide me through fixing these technical difficulties. Thanks so much.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Hey guys,

I have a few questions I need some help with! I was running on xenforo 2.1 and I was trying to upload addons but I needed the newer version of xenforo so I upgraded to 2.2.5. The upgrade worked out perfectly... no problems, but when I try to sign in to my admin control panel, it just brings me right back to the same screen as if I was signing in again. No error message or anything.

Also, I am using the Ui.x 2 theme from theme house... Since I upgraded, my theme and fully messed up! I had a bunch of custom CSS work on the theme and I don't want to lose it!

Would someone please be able to help me or guide me through fixing these technical difficulties. Thanks so much.
apex17After you entered the admin credentials, please go back to the main forum page and try to press onto the admin link again.
Does that work?
Sometimes after you entered the credentials you get be redirected back to the login page.

apex17

Registered

After you entered the admin credentials, please go back to the main forum page and try to press onto the admin link again.
Does that work?
Sometimes after you entered the credentials you get be redirected back to the login page.
BattleKingI just tried. All it shows me is my "messed up site" and login or register. So nope, still no access to admin cp.

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

I just tried. All it shows me is my "messed up site" and login or register. So nope, still no access to admin cp.
apex17you have to reload your browser that happens when you update xenforo you have to clean the cookies I don't remember with that it is fixed

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

try to use another browser like firefox I have try to enter if you enter you have to delete the saved files I still do not remember hehe

moohook

Registered

All you need to do is clear your cookies and wollah!

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

reupload all file agian.