vBulletin Connect | vBulletin v5 Connect ENXF

vBulletin Releases vBulletin Connect | vBulletin v5 Connect ENXF 5.6.4 Patch Level 1

No permission to download

tofayelamin

Registered

Hi, can anyone explain me, How to install vBulletin?

Belon

Registered

Hi, can anyone explain me, How to install vBulletin?
tofayelaminu need to change the config.bkp in root folder and change the config.new (fill your mysql/db info) in includes, u also need to change htaccess.txt to .htaccess and configure it,need to put the right location of your forum folder etc in that .htaccess, vbulletin is sucks on auto install, it's not working like xenforo, it will give u permission error even your vps have mod rewrite enable if u try to the autoinstall.

here a bit of instruction from them: https://forum.vbulletin.com/blogs/alimadkour/3931877-

but it's not even complete, they not mentioning about .htaccess file that i tell u.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ENXF NET updated vBulletin v5.5.6 Connect | vBulletin v5 Connect ENXF Nulled with a new update entry:

5.6.4 Patch Level 1

A security issue has been reported to the vBulletin team. To fix this issue, we have created a new security patch.

We have made patches available for the following versions of vBulletin Connect:
  • 5.6.4 PL1

Installing the Patch​

For the best results with your vBulletin site, it is recommended to upgrade to vBulletin 5.6.4 PL1 if you are not using 5.6.4 currently.

1. Download the appropriate files for your version of vBulletin 5.6.X
  2. Upload all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Belon

Registered

can we have more vb 5 stuff?? i need vb 5.7 can anybody help me? can't run below than that anymore, need something that can run on php8. :(