View members who downloaded attachments ?

alleluia

Registered

Hi guys

Thanks to help if possible. I search a way to view members who downloaded attachments.
I don't use the ressource on my forum, only the attachment system to download.
I don't find addon which do that but you're better that me :ROFLMAO:

[TH] Attachments Plus 1.0.1 don't do the job

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

He would like to see which user has downloaded which attachment.

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Not that I know, I only now to access the list of attachments in the ACP, but there you could not see who has downloaded. One possibility would be to install DBTech Credits addon,add an event that will be triggered to log the downloads, or wrote your own addon.

alleluia

Registered

Thx BattleKing, I'm not developper for write my own addon: I can just modify some addon sometime to be compatible with my forum... and it's enough for me :)
Anyhow thanks to your help mate

Warfare

[Your Welcoming Staff Member]
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@alleluia is there a reason you don't utilize the resource feature on Xenforo? It would help you know whom downloads it by requiring people to react to it before downloading. I am sure you already know that. I am just curious why you decided not to use the resource feature?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

It might be that he use a real license and do not want to use the nulled XFRM.
It should not be very complicated to develop such a feature to know who downloaded which resource, but it take time to do that and if there is no it is hard to do it :D

alleluia

Registered

Don't take care about my avatar: it's for fun! I use nulled version 2.2.3 patch 1. I've a warez and iptv forum.... not very right with the law :unsure:
@lucius I don't like to have separated download, discussion and update. I prefer the all-in-one topic for more simplicity.

I found solution with this addon [Xenbros] Attachment Pro 1.0.0 which force member to reply for download the attachment (work with xenforo 2.2.3). So I can "track" which member access the download.

Thanks all guys for help and reply (y) I appreciate

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

@alleluia This sounds great to know someone is on the way of iptv, i'm still searching for a good one to receive different languages on tv, but thats not important.

But an reply in that post is not an indication, that someone downloaded it. I t might be better to show the attachment only to the people who liked the post, that might be more an indication, but this was not the question of the main post.

alleluia

Registered

@BattleKing If I can I should be glad to help you for iptv Let me know which langage/country you need. Perhaps I could send you stalker private portal If you know provider to your convenience you can send to me and I can give you private account