Xenforo 2.1 What are the addons that "enxf" uses?

juabo10

Registered

Hello enxf community

I am new to using xenforo and I fell in love with this software when I saw the design and all the options / functions that "enxf.net" has, for this reason I would like to know what addons it uses.

Would someone be kind to share information with me about all the addons, templante and style that enxf.net uses, please?
I am currently using version 2.1.10

Thanks in advance.
Regards!

billybobz

Registered

He uses the default style. As far as addons, your best option is to look through the list to see which best fits your needs. Some of them require you to upgrade to SVIP.

juabo10

Registered

I see various differences, prefix, button shading, menu icons, reputation and much more, but I don't know the names of the addons it uses.

billybobz

Registered

You can use addons or use CSS to do all of that...none of the addons had exactly what I was looking for, so I followed tutorials in Templates Modifications section for custom node icons and banners. There's no single way to do any of this, so you have to do research to find what works best for you and your goals. :) What works best for me, or ENXF, etc...may not be the best option(s) for you. Even if you use addons, you'll still need to read things in template modifications so you can make any tweaks you wish.