Whats up with my xenforo?

jommytonny888

Registered

So my forum like 20 users loged in and forum is barely working, it keeps showing that loading icon, I tried login with simple user account and it takes ages and forum still has those loading indications and line on top of the forum...Contacted host,said whats up? VPS have problems? No everything is fine, so what the flarking thing is going on lol?

Even admin panel is barely working

I had other install of 2.2.8 i think on same host and everything was fine, now with this 2.2.10 either more addons installed or what, couple dozens users kill the forum like half world visited it....

I DISABLED PLUGINS - everything is FINE

So
A. My VPS TRASH? 2cpu 2ram not enough for 20 people loged in + addons?
B. ENXF addons have some sort of problems?

Last edited:

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

So is it working fine with all addons disabled?

jommytonny888

Registered

So is it working fine with all addons disabled?
Soft4WinYep,im enabling one by one.

Now site crashed...lol...added cloudflare, but i changed only NS in namecheap to cloud ns, do I need to change something more?

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.

Soft4Win

Developer
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Yep,im enabling one by one.

Now site crashed...lol...added cloudflare, but i changed only NS in namecheap to cloud ns, do I need to change something more?

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
jommytonny888No that should be more than enough, wait some time, Cloudflare DNS Update sometimes take time.

dwinchester

Registered

So my forum like 20 users loged in and forum is barely working, it keeps showing that loading icon, I tried login with simple user account and it takes ages and forum still has those loading indications and line on top of the forum...Contacted host,said whats up? VPS have problems? No everything is fine, so what the flarking thing is going on lol?

Even admin panel is barely working

I had other install of 2.2.8 i think on same host and everything was fine, now with this 2.2.10 either more addons installed or what, couple dozens users kill the forum like half world visited it....

I DISABLED PLUGINS - everything is FINE

So
A. My VPS TRASH? 2cpu 2ram not enough for 20 people loged in + addons?
B. ENXF addons have some sort of problems?
jommytonny888Maybe share the url so we can check it out

jommytonny888

Registered