When i use Ads Manager 2 by Siropu , banner position Problem ?[Help]

ShieldX

Registered

As my banner size is 300X50 something , so 2-3 banner must show in 1 line , but when i use via addon like ads manager , banners goes line by line , instead of showing banners in one line...is there any css setting for that or what ?

i want to show my banner in 1 line as they are small.
right now i am using Css not ad manger addon , but dis-advandage is i cannt sell ads and i cannot rotate it make hard if someone try for promotion.
i did using css without any addon
1695366271581.jpg

but want to do it via ad manager 2 .

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

You can wrap the "Above forum list" banners inside a wrapper and give this wrapper the following css properties

CSS:
.AdsTopWrapper {
display flex;
align-items: center;
justify-content: center;
gap: 5px;   (Remove gap if you dont want margin)
}

To wrap the banners inside the wrapper, check your page_container template, there should be the Siropu macro for the above forum list.
Then you can do something like this

HTML:
<div class="AdsTopWrapper">
<!--- Siropu Macro --->
</div>

If the banners are already in a div wrapper, then just alter the wrapper with extra.less and add the properties above.

Last edited:

ShieldX

Registered

You can wrap the "Above forum list" banners inside a wrapper and give this wrapper the following css properties

CSS:
.AdsTopWrapper {
display flex;
}

To wrap the banners inside the wrapper, check your page_container template, there should be the Siropu macro for the above forum list.

HTML:
<!--- Siropu Macro --->
</div>

If the banners are already in a div wrapper, then just alter the wrapper with extra.less and add the properties above.
Splichoi will be testing on my test forum and let you know the result.

ShieldX

Registered

CSS:
.AdsTopWrapper {
display flex;
}

HTML:
<!--- Siropu Macro --->
</div>

SplichoCheck this , when we create Banner package we get Display Position block , so we can select inline block it mean when someone gona buy ad it will show in a row right ? which will be best to select ? or still i need to use css to fix the position.

i want to advertise on "above top breadcrumb" postion .
1696145546791.jpg

help me out buddy.

Splicho

Emudevs.gg Owner
Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Check this , when we create Banner package we get Display Position block , so we can select inline block it mean when someone gona buy ad it will show in a row right ? which will be best to select ? or still i need to use css to fix the position.

i want to advertise on "above top breadcrumb" postion .
View attachment 37094

help me out buddy.
ShieldXInline-Block is next to each other yes.

ShieldX

Registered

Inline-Block is next to each other yes.
Splichoall problem is solved but reason is unknow why my settings work like this..... , and i notice there is no option to disable upload from file , i only want , URL support which is already there for banner. 2 options coming up ..