When using the "Quick search" feature (version 5.0) by XF2 Addons on a XenForo site, there's an encountered error related to an AJAX POST request.

Nulled2

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Error Details:

The AJAX POST request is made to a URL similar to https://mysite.com/resources/quicksearch.
The server responds with a 400 (Bad Request) error.
This is indicated in the console log with entries like send @ jquery-3.5.1.min.js and ajax @ jquery-3.5.1.min.js.
The issue seems to originate from the JavaScript handling the Quick search feature.

Help by chatgpt i cant understand :/

Possible Causes:
The 400 error typically suggests an issue with the request format or the data sent in the request.
It might be related to how the Quick search feature constructs its AJAX request to the server.
Troubleshooting Steps:

Check Request Data: Ensure the data sent in the AJAX request is correctly formatted and includes all necessary information.
Review Server Endpoint: Verify that the server endpoint (/resources/quicksearch) is correctly set up to handle POST requests.
Consult Developer Documentation: Check XF2 Addons documentation for any specific requirements or configurations for the Quick search feature.
Additional Info:

The Quick search feature, developed by XF2 Addons, is designed to swiftly locate threads, conversations, and resources in XenForo. This error seems to be a technical hiccup related to how the feature interacts with the server via AJAX. It's recommended to inspect the network requests using browser developer tools for a detailed understanding of the data being sent and the server's response.

Nulled2

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

No one has any idea why this error?

Nulled2

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

No one has any idea why this error?

BattleKing

Spirit of darkness
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Did you checked the browser console if there are any details?

Nulled2

VIP Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Error 400 not found, I do not understand why, I removed the addon completely, reinstalled and it worked.

I don't know why, but it was fixed

But I used the reinstall function before and it didn't work, I don't understand what happened but it was solved.

Thanks anyway for the intention