Which Forum Software

gemmk1

Registered

Hope this is allowed here as could not see any where else to put it
Trying to work out best way forward
My friends who will be a part of my forum have asked for a auction add on like vbulletin did a few years back vbay or a old xenforo mod classifieds
They have also asked for social groups as they are fed up of fb rules n regulations
so i have a paid license for xenforo before update so 2
I have a very old 4.2.5 Vbulletin license to
And i have ipb which i have not paid to use but can do if needed

So my question is do i use a nulled forum with all i need or what do yo all recommend i do use forum tabs a lot previously on mybb and xenforo this is a must

Thank you in advance may i add i hate Smf and cant do php as rubbish at coding

gemmk1

Registered

Is anyone able to advise me please?

GrimHackers

GrimHackers.ME
Collaborate
Registered

Well, I didn't properly understood your question, so answering the part I understood.

Using nulled forum script from enxf.net is safe. If you want to avoid Xenforo's DMCA notice, you can find a good DMCA Ignored Hosting, I suggest Flaunt7 or WebCare360 or anything as you wish. As I see you have Xenforo 2 Paid License, you can go with that. And with that, you can use the Nulled Addons and Styles from Enxf.net. We have so many good Addons for the VIP user. (those wonderful addons which I can't even get because I am not VIP) I am sure you will get those according to your requirements.

Thank You.

gemmk1

Registered

Sorry about that i didn't explain it good

Wondering which forum software would you recommend on what i am looking for

what i would like from the forum software i choose would be

1)Some kind of market auction plugin.So my members can sell actual goods like phones,cars, with a buy now or auction.
2) A social group like facebook which i know xenforo and ibp offer
3) as we are a general chat forum with a pet section added onto the forum i will need forum tabs is it?
4)And top off any thing a good look and style forum software

Thank you i hope that makes sense and thank you for all help

GrimHackers

GrimHackers.ME
Collaborate
Registered

Some kind of market auction plugin.So my members can sell actual goods like phones,cars, with a buy now or auction.
gemmk1
Can't tell about the auction, but there's a marketplace addon - https://enxf.net/resources/xfa-rm-marketplace-shop-xf2.359/

There's another addon named dragonbyte Marketplace which isn't yet nulled by Enxf. So you have to wait.

as we are a general chat forum with a pet section added onto the forum i will need forum tabs is it?

Tabs are necessary as you mentioned. In my site the tabs are like this, is that what you asked for?

eN11y0q.jpg

And top off any thing a good look and style forum software

In my opinion, ThemeHouse. All [TH] styles and addons are high quality. In ENXF you will find them all.

Let me know if you need anything more help about xenforo.

gemmk1

Registered

Thank You everyone for all your help.I did install ipb and it had everything i wanted but just did not like the feel and look of it.So i've installed my xenforo even though its the 2.0.1 gonna upgrade in a few weeks time.im still cautious as they have my website how easy would it be for them to find out im using like nulled software like groups and gallery etc.

ENXF NET

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+Lifetime VIP+
S.V.I.P.S Member
S.V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Thank You everyone for all your help.I did install ipb and it had everything i wanted but just did not like the feel and look of it.So i've installed my xenforo even though its the 2.0.1 gonna upgrade in a few weeks time.im still cautious as they have my website how easy would it be for them to find out im using like nulled software like groups and gallery etc.
gemmk1nobody knows null forums or anything, if new forums you should use xf2.1.4