Why My Emails ore going On SPAM Folder?Amazon AWS For Email Service

Art

Registered

Hello, All My Xenforo Mails are Going On Spam Folder Now, What's The Problem How CAN I solve This Issue...

Please Suggest Me Free Mail Service For This...

How can I set up Amazon AWS For Mail Service??

cmd

Collaborate
Collaborate
Registered

Hello, All My Xenforo Mails are Going On Spam Folder Now, What's The Problem How CAN I solve This Issue...

Art
What is likely to be causing your emails to be flagged as SPAM is one of the following:
  • No encryption on outgoing emails
  • Invalid SSL-certificate
  • Suspicious TLD
  • Suspicious content or/and subject
One thing you can do to narrow it down is to see what email clients are flagging it as SPAM. Mainstream providers such as Gmail will give you a notice when viewing said email, where you can read more about why the letter got marked at spam.

In terms of free mail services, there are not a lot of good, completely free managed mail services out there. If you are willing to go through the setup and maintenance of a mail server yourself, then I can heavily recommend Mailcow.
It is also worth knowing about Zoho. They have a so-called "forever free plan" (as seen here) but there is a couple of things to note about with this plan:
  • Max five (5) email addresses
  • 5GB of max storage per email address
  • 25MB attachment size limit
  • Only accessible through their web panel
  • Limited to one domain

sucre13

Staff member
Collaborate
Registered

Artuse vps or dedicated server