why my Xenforo email is not sending when I use PHP built-in mail system

CINEFLIX PRIME

Registered

why my Xenforo email is not sending when I use PHP built-in mail system, it was working properly before now it's not working, and iam using Cloudflare from beginning

PapaUnstuck

Registered

Is there a message on your server or the bounce log? yourdomain.com/admin.php?logs/email-bounces

CINEFLIX PRIME

Registered

Is there a message on your server or the bounce log? yourdomain.com/admin.php?logs/email-bounces
PapaUnstuckNO, ANY INFO
LOG.png

BUT I GOT THIS LOG IN MY SERVER LOG
EMIAL LOG.png

PapaUnstuck

Registered

Did you change your PHP version? As you said, it was working before.

CINEFLIX PRIME

Registered

Last edited:
View previous replies…

ank6784

Registered

Sure sir i will check using 7.4.19.
Yes iam using latest Ui.X . Thank you so much

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

ank6784

Registered

check smtp and ip blacklits.
thomsaNot Work. Any other ideas on how do I set up the SMTP of Google In Xenforo? I tried Google but an error occurred.

Code:
Swift_TransportException: Email to [email protected] from [email protected] failed: Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com :stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465 (Connection refused) Log data: ++ Starting XF\Mail\SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com :stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465 (Connection refused) (code: 0) src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Plugins/LoggerPlugin.php:124

thomsa

Staff member
S.V.I.P Member
Collaborate
Registered

Not Work. Any other ideas on how do I set up the SMTP of Google In Xenforo? I tried Google but an error occurred.

Code:
Swift_TransportException: Email to [email protected] from [email protected] failed: Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com :stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465 (Connection refused) Log data: ++ Starting XF\Mail\SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com :stream_socket_client(): Unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465 (Connection refused) (code: 0) src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Plugins/LoggerPlugin.php:124
ank6784check smtp server on your host.